Considering a 7 night vacation in October, 2 adults and 2 kids (7 and 5). The tour companies I emailed sent me an itinerary either with too many destinations or too much driving (5 hours of car activity with 2 kids does not sound like a vacation). This is is our first trip to SL and while I would love to see everything, I have to narrow it down to 2-3 places. The kids of course would love to see the animals and we would be spending 1 night in Colombo at the end of the trip. Other than that we are open for suggestions and would specially like to know the following
1-What are the must sees, Kandy, Bentota, Negombo, the tea country?
2-We're interested in 5 star hotels, any recommendations?
3-Weather in October
4- must do, where to eat in Colombo. Do we need a guide to see the city?
We're pretty much in planning phase and I can't seem to get a definitive list of the must sees of the country from the net.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 2 Fast Boat Bali to Gili
- 3 A great trip in India
- 4 this does not mean that you can arbitrarily
- 5 Is what you know all sorts of floors divisional?
- 6 International Airlines Pilot By Shekhar Gupta N Niriha Khajanchi
- 7 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/flawless-youth-skin-care/
- 8 Strengthen the daily maintenance of wood floors
- 9 content of good faith floor
- 10 Passport
- 11 connotation. Neoclassic
- 12 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 13 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 14 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 15 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 16 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 17 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 18 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 19 Hotels in Puri
- 20 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 21 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 22 Amakusa island help
- 23 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 24 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 25 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan