Considering a 7 night vacation in October, 2 adults and 2 kids (7 and 5). The tour companies I emailed sent me an itinerary either with too many destinations or too much driving (5 hours of car activity with 2 kids does not sound like a vacation). This is is our first trip to SL and while I would love to see everything, I have to narrow it down to 2-3 places. The kids of course would love to see the animals and we would be spending 1 night in Colombo at the end of the trip. Other than that we are open for suggestions and would specially like to know the following
1-What are the must sees, Kandy, Bentota, Negombo, the tea country?
2-We're interested in 5 star hotels, any recommendations?
3-Weather in October
4- must do, where to eat in Colombo. Do we need a guide to see the city?
We're pretty much in planning phase and I can't seem to get a definitive list of the must sees of the country from the net.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Toll-Free : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 3 Twin rooms in Japan
- 4 Hindu Mandir (Temple) in Karachi - Pakistan - A Documentary
- 5 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 6 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 7 Impressions of India
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 10 sri lanka- tips required
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 15 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 16 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 17 Christmas in the Alps
- 18 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 19 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 20 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Laos or Kerala?
- 23 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 24 Bali & Singapore in October
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip