I posted an updated web gallery of some Wildlife and Nature photos from Sri Lanka, mainly from Yala NP. The leopard sightings have been fabulous in recent months. Do have a look..
Hope you like them
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 2 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 3 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 One night in Osaka
- 6 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 7 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 8 Japan for Foodies
- 9 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 10 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 11 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 12 Singapore weather in August/September
- 13 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 14 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 15 First time going abroad
- 16 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 17 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 18 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 19 Backpacking on a budget
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 22 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 23 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 24 electric plug
- 25 Day trips from Sapporo