My husband and I are used to traveling quickly since we have limited vacation time and maybe travelers ADD. This will be our first trip to Sri Lanka, starting with 2 nights in Singapore and hoping for 3 nights in the Maldives. If we only have 7-8 days in Sri Lanka, what would be a good itinerary. We love wildlife, history, want to see the tea country, etc. The beaches are not important unless that makes more sense than a separate trip to the Maldives. Your input would be appreciated and we are leaving September 15th, returning September 30, 2011.
Sri Lanka - Trip Ideas for One Week
- 1 Buy real and fake passports , Id cards.Contact:Uniqueproducers@hotmail.com
- 2 ypur daily news
- 3 Need help rounding out China itinerary
- 4 Eight Days Solo in Burma
- 5 Our favorite Bali -- Ubud, Amed, Seminyak, Pemuteran – 2012
- 6 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 7 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 8 China 2013 - 17 Days, 7 Airlines, 12 Flights, 21,206 Miles
- 9 NYT article in drop in women traveling to India
- 10 package tours to thailand, flying from us
- 11 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 12 Food in Uzbekistan
- 13 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 14 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 15 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 16 Train Fares in Japan
- 17 First trip to China - Itinerary advice please!
- 18 Firefly airlines - reliable and safe?
- 19 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 20 Udaipur, India
- 21 SEA Honeymoon - Feedback please!
- 22 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 23 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 24 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 25 independent travel in India