I've previously had the very good fortune to snorkel in a few amazing places and I'm finding it difficult to work out whether Sri Lanka is really any good for this activity or not, because I feel I;ve been spoilt by my prior experiences. Any first-hand reports from the last couple of years gratefully received.
Sri Lanka snorkeling
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Destination Bangkok, again
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 5 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 6 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 7 N. India itinerary feedback
- 8 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 9 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 10 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 11 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 12 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 13 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 14 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 15 Travel during China national week?
- 16 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 17 Bali or Fiji
- 18 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 19 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 20 Don't use World Expeditions
- 21 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 22 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 23 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 24 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 25 3 days in Teheran