We have finished creating an itinerary with Red Dot, but one of the clauses requires us to have proof of travel insurance. No matter where we have traveled, we normally do not purchase travel insurance or decline when offered. Have you heard of this policy or should we check with another travel agent in Sri Lanka that doesn't make this requirement. Any insights or suggestions would be appreciated.
Sri Lanka & Red Dot -- Mandatory Travel Insurance?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 4 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 5 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 6 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 7 South East Asia
- 8 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 9 Indian Visa
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 13 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 14 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 15 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 16 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 17 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 18 Magical India
- 19 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 20 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 21 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 22 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 23 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 24 Don't use World Expeditions
- 25 First time in Japan