Trying to plan an October trip and we are looking at both Southern India(Kerala) or Sri Lanka with a side trip to the Maldives. Which area is most intriguing? Which sights/cities/activities have you most enjoyed? Logistically which is easier to visit -- in Sri Lanka we were considering a hired car. Your insights into either country would be greatly appreciated.
Sri Lanka or Southern India???
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 2 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 3 Christmas Time in India
- 4 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 5 Having doubts with China
- 6 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 7 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 8 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 9 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 10 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 11 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 12 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 13 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 14 help with itinerary!
- 15 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 16 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 17 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 18 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 19 Myanmar podcast
- 20 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 21 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 22 Burma with a toddler
- 23 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 24 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?
- 25 I have 6 nights end of Nov Beg of December - ImTHINKING.....