I'm planning a twelve day solo trip to Sri Lanka in mid-April 2010. Concentrating on the south, I plan to stay two nights each in Mt. Lavinia, Hikkaduwa, Galle, Yala, Kandy, and back to Mt. Lavinia. Looking for any and all advice from recent visitors on my itinerary; on whether it's best to arrange for a driver for the whole trip, or just between stops since I will be staying at each locale two days; weather in the south in April; and any thoughts on security. Thanks!
Sri Lanka - Need help with planning
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 budgeting for 2 week trip in Beijing, Hong Kong, Guilin, and Chongqing
- 2 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 3 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 4 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 5 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 6 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 7 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 10 Problems at 12,000'
- 11 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 12 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 13 Which Putu in Bali????
- 14 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 15 Japan, japan
- 16 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 17 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 18 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 19 Hong Kong restaurants
- 20 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 21 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 22 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 23 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 24 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 25 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed