I'm planning a twelve day solo trip to Sri Lanka in mid-April 2010. Concentrating on the south, I plan to stay two nights each in Mt. Lavinia, Hikkaduwa, Galle, Yala, Kandy, and back to Mt. Lavinia. Looking for any and all advice from recent visitors on my itinerary; on whether it's best to arrange for a driver for the whole trip, or just between stops since I will be staying at each locale two days; weather in the south in April; and any thoughts on security. Thanks!
Sri Lanka - Need help with planning
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 2 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 3 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 4 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 5 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 8 Connaught Place
- 9 Nepal- recipe?
- 10 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 11 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 12 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 13 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 14 My SEA trip - photos update
- 15 vietnam and laos
- 16 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 17 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 18 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 19 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 20 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 21 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 22 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 23 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 24 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 25 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay