Just finished posting my (lengthy) blog series on my December trip to Sri Lanka, including Colombo, Galle Fort, Yala National Park and Kandy. I had my doubts at times (rough start) but it kept getting better and better!
Thank you fellow Fodorites for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary - tokyo
- 2 How to plan my itinerary in Tokyo
- 3 Teach and Travel China
- 4 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 5 Japan trip- itinerary
- 6 Synthetic Hotel Furniture
- 7 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 8 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 9 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 10 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 11 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 12 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 13 Halong Bay cruise
- 14 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 15 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 16 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 17 Is this crazy?
- 18 In Seoul for one day
- 19 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 20 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 21 India help with where to go
- 22 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 23 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 24 Taxis in Yangon
- 25 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations