I'm spending a month in August in Sri Lanka teaching English in a remote village called Wasgamuwa near Adam's Peak (2 hours from Kandy.
I have weekends off so where do you recommend I see or go?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 2 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 3 circular sawmill blades for sale
- 4 laminate flooring must be rational
- 5 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 6 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 7 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 8 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 9 procedures can guarantee
- 10 especially as the floor
- 11 Body Building - 10 Tips At A Better Body
- 12 How Generate Muscle Or Should I Be Strength Training?
- 13 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 14 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 15 Passport
- 16 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 17 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 18 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 19 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 20 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 21 Amakusa island help
- 22 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 23 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 24 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 25 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary