We are looking at planning a holiday (10-14 days) to Sri Lanka in June. I know it is monsoon season at that time, but from reading different sites etc it suggests that is mainly the South/West of the island.
Does that mean staying near the Tea Country, and/or Aragum Bay/Yala would be ok?
This will be our first wedding anniversary & we want this to be a special trip.
Our budget for accommodation & meals is £2000 for the trip. Some hotels are all-in, some are b&b, we don't have a preference as to which type we stay in & we would be looking at staying in 2 hotels, one by the beach and maybe one in the Tea Country.
Is this budget realistic & can anyone suggest any hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 2 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 3 Bye bye SE Asia
- 4 Dairy Products in India
- 5 Indian Restaurant suggestions:
- 6 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 7 India Tour Companies
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Laos planning.
- 19 Impressions of India
- 20 Japan - costs
- 21 Japan for Foodies
- 22 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 23 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 24 Japan Rail Pass
- 25 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed