We are looking at planning a holiday (10-14 days) to Sri Lanka in June. I know it is monsoon season at that time, but from reading different sites etc it suggests that is mainly the South/West of the island.
Does that mean staying near the Tea Country, and/or Aragum Bay/Yala would be ok?
This will be our first wedding anniversary & we want this to be a special trip.
Our budget for accommodation & meals is £2000 for the trip. Some hotels are all-in, some are b&b, we don't have a preference as to which type we stay in & we would be looking at staying in 2 hotels, one by the beach and maybe one in the Tea Country.
Is this budget realistic & can anyone suggest any hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 5 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 6 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 7 Something about... Malaysia
- 8 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 Terracotta Warriors
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 15 hiking japan sept
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 The best way to My Son
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 24 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 25 Japan rough itinerary