We are looking at planning a holiday (10-14 days) to Sri Lanka in June. I know it is monsoon season at that time, but from reading different sites etc it suggests that is mainly the South/West of the island.
Does that mean staying near the Tea Country, and/or Aragum Bay/Yala would be ok?
This will be our first wedding anniversary & we want this to be a special trip.
Our budget for accommodation & meals is £2000 for the trip. Some hotels are all-in, some are b&b, we don't have a preference as to which type we stay in & we would be looking at staying in 2 hotels, one by the beach and maybe one in the Tea Country.
Is this budget realistic & can anyone suggest any hotels?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 2 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 3 Other than Kyoto?
- 4 Beijing tours
- 5 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 6 Trip Report : China
- 7 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 8 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 9 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 10 A great trip in India
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 14 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 15 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 16 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 17 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 18 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 19 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 20 Takayama trail, Japan
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 23 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 24 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 25 On the road again - to Incredible India.