My friend and I will be going to Sri Lanka to visit another friend for a couple of weeks. We are all mid 20's and pretty active. It is likely to be July time, so accounting for the weather in regions at this time, I have come up with this itinerary since we will all need to take time off well in advance and he needs to know how many days and where he can join us to..
1 ARRIVE COLOMBO
3 COLOMBO- HATTON (ADAM’S PEAK)
4 HATTON- ELLA
6 ELLA- KANDY
9 KANDY- DAMBULLA- SIGIRIYA
10 SIGIRIYA-TRINCOMALEE (NILAVELI)
14 NILAVELI- COLOMBO
15 DEPART COLOMBO
My friend lives in Colombo so we will spend a couple of days there to start. We are keen to relax the last few days beachside in a quiet picturesque spot which is why I have chosen Nilaveli.
Let me know if the above itinerary is missing anything glaring or if anything should be substituted? Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Japan
- 2 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 3 A first time for everything in Japan
- 4 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 5 India Tour Companies
- 6 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 7 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 8 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 11 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 12 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 13 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 14 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 15 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 16 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 17 Vietnam Dong
- 18 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 19 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 20 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 21 New Years in Japan
- 22 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 23 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 24 Touristy Thailand
- 25 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia