My friend and I will be going to Sri Lanka to visit another friend for a couple of weeks. We are all mid 20's and pretty active. It is likely to be July time, so accounting for the weather in regions at this time, I have come up with this itinerary since we will all need to take time off well in advance and he needs to know how many days and where he can join us to..
1 ARRIVE COLOMBO
3 COLOMBO- HATTON (ADAM’S PEAK)
4 HATTON- ELLA
6 ELLA- KANDY
9 KANDY- DAMBULLA- SIGIRIYA
10 SIGIRIYA-TRINCOMALEE (NILAVELI)
14 NILAVELI- COLOMBO
15 DEPART COLOMBO
My friend lives in Colombo so we will spend a couple of days there to start. We are keen to relax the last few days beachside in a quiet picturesque spot which is why I have chosen Nilaveli.
Let me know if the above itinerary is missing anything glaring or if anything should be substituted? Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 FiLL@: G0t the App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Hotmail Tec*h SUPP0RT *CAre
- 2 Terracotta Warriors
- 3 Selling mountainbikes in Dushanbe
- 4 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 5 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 8 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 9 hiking japan sept
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 12 The best way to My Son
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 16 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 17 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 18 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 19 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 20 Japan rough itinerary
- 21 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 22 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 23 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 24 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 25 shanghai for 4 days