My friend and I will be going to Sri Lanka to visit another friend for a couple of weeks. We are all mid 20's and pretty active. It is likely to be July time, so accounting for the weather in regions at this time, I have come up with this itinerary since we will all need to take time off well in advance and he needs to know how many days and where he can join us to..
1 ARRIVE COLOMBO
3 COLOMBO- HATTON (ADAM’S PEAK)
4 HATTON- ELLA
6 ELLA- KANDY
9 KANDY- DAMBULLA- SIGIRIYA
10 SIGIRIYA-TRINCOMALEE (NILAVELI)
14 NILAVELI- COLOMBO
15 DEPART COLOMBO
My friend lives in Colombo so we will spend a couple of days there to start. We are keen to relax the last few days beachside in a quiet picturesque spot which is why I have chosen Nilaveli.
Let me know if the above itinerary is missing anything glaring or if anything should be substituted? Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 2 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 3 Sim cards and adaptors
- 4 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 5 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 8 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 9 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 10 India help needed
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 12 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 13 Trekking outside Sapa
- 14 Place to stay Hue
- 15 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 16 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 17 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 18 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 19 Go to Pai or not?
- 20 Ko Kraden hotels
- 21 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 22 Hoi Ann hotel
- 23 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 24 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 25 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods