My friend and I will be going to Sri Lanka to visit another friend for a couple of weeks. We are all mid 20's and pretty active. It is likely to be July time, so accounting for the weather in regions at this time, I have come up with this itinerary since we will all need to take time off well in advance and he needs to know how many days and where he can join us to..
1 ARRIVE COLOMBO
3 COLOMBO- HATTON (ADAM’S PEAK)
4 HATTON- ELLA
6 ELLA- KANDY
9 KANDY- DAMBULLA- SIGIRIYA
10 SIGIRIYA-TRINCOMALEE (NILAVELI)
14 NILAVELI- COLOMBO
15 DEPART COLOMBO
My friend lives in Colombo so we will spend a couple of days there to start. We are keen to relax the last few days beachside in a quiet picturesque spot which is why I have chosen Nilaveli.
Let me know if the above itinerary is missing anything glaring or if anything should be substituted? Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 2 djakarta warehouse project 2016 jiexpo kemayoran jakarta
- 3 cold wave struck, it is a good
- 4 estimated that floor
- 5 Japan- National Holiday
- 6 best kerala tour packages
- 7 pipes in the city are relatively old
- 8 After the construction of technical work
- 9 Adventure Discovery Tours
- 10 fight the keel method of fixing
- 11 Hoi An Discovery
- 12 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 13 blessing of the floor
- 14 chennai escorts
- 15 Do you want Savetakatak your money?
- 16 Holiday in Sri Lanka Dilra Tours
- 17 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 18 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 19 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 20 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 21 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 22 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 23 India Safari 2017
- 24 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 25 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand