My friend and I will be going to Sri Lanka to visit another friend for a couple of weeks. We are all mid 20's and pretty active. It is likely to be July time, so accounting for the weather in regions at this time, I have come up with this itinerary since we will all need to take time off well in advance and he needs to know how many days and where he can join us to..
1 ARRIVE COLOMBO
3 COLOMBO- HATTON (ADAM’S PEAK)
4 HATTON- ELLA
6 ELLA- KANDY
9 KANDY- DAMBULLA- SIGIRIYA
10 SIGIRIYA-TRINCOMALEE (NILAVELI)
14 NILAVELI- COLOMBO
15 DEPART COLOMBO
My friend lives in Colombo so we will spend a couple of days there to start. We are keen to relax the last few days beachside in a quiet picturesque spot which is why I have chosen Nilaveli.
Let me know if the above itinerary is missing anything glaring or if anything should be substituted? Thanks for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 3 myanmar
- 4 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 5 Travel India solo
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 8 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 9 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 10 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 11 Being customs
- 12 Road Scholar tour in China
- 13 Tips in Myanmar
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 16 A beach of choice on Samui
- 17 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 18 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 19 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 20 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 21 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 22 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 23 Osaka, aquarium?
- 24 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 25 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)