Right now we have a 6 day trip planned and our current itinerary is leaving Colombo immediately, heading to Kandy (1 night), Cultural Triangle (2 nights), tea country (possibly 2 nights) and then Kitulgala for rafting--that would be a day trip. We definitely want to do the Sigiriya climb as well. In looking at our agenda, does it make sense to head to Nuwara Eliya for tea country or should we be considering tea country north of Kandy & the Knuckles. Is that closer and how scenic is the area? I don't want to spend my full trip driving but we also want to see beautiful country and possibly bike (which is shown on the Ceylon Tea Trails site). We are active travelers so beyond seeing the working tea plantation....what else does the area offer that can't be missed. Thank you for any insights and please feel free to provide alternate itinerary suggestions for our short trip.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Adventure Discovery Tours
- 2 fight the keel method of fixing
- 3 Hoi An Discovery
- 4 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 5 blessing of the floor
- 6 chennai escorts
- 7 Do you want Savetakatak your money?
- 8 Holiday in Sri Lanka Dilra Tours
- 9 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 10 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 11 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 12 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 13 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 14 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 15 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 16 India Safari 2017
- 17 Japan- National Holiday
- 18 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 19 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 20 India in March and April??
- 21 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 22 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 23 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 24 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 25 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans