Right now we have a 6 day trip planned and our current itinerary is leaving Colombo immediately, heading to Kandy (1 night), Cultural Triangle (2 nights), tea country (possibly 2 nights) and then Kitulgala for rafting--that would be a day trip. We definitely want to do the Sigiriya climb as well. In looking at our agenda, does it make sense to head to Nuwara Eliya for tea country or should we be considering tea country north of Kandy & the Knuckles. Is that closer and how scenic is the area? I don't want to spend my full trip driving but we also want to see beautiful country and possibly bike (which is shown on the Ceylon Tea Trails site). We are active travelers so beyond seeing the working tea plantation....what else does the area offer that can't be missed. Thank you for any insights and please feel free to provide alternate itinerary suggestions for our short trip.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ULTIMATE yahoo m@il 1800/570/1233 technical support numR
- 2 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 3 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 One night in Osaka
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Japan - costs
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 19 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 20 Japan Rail Pass
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 23 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 24 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice