We just made a spur of the moment decision and booked tickets to Sri Lanka in late July. I am just starting to research and would love some guidance with our itinerary. We are interested in culture, staying at Tea Trails, seeing elephants(in the wild) and beach. What would be the best route for us? Is it possible to book car and driver who will take us out of Colombo when we arrive at midnight, or should we plan on spending a night there? Thanks!
Sri Lanka in late July
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 3 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 4 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 5 where to go in SE Asia
- 6 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 9 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 10 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 11 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 12 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 13 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 14 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 15 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 16 Sri Lanka
- 17 Suggestion for Bali
- 18 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 19 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 20 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 21 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 22 Hello, Vietnam
- 23 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 24 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 25 Kashmir or Nepal