We guys are planning trip with family in December 2012. Yes, i agree we guys are running bit late on finalization of itinerary - but will request if you guys can have a look and comment. This is what we are thinking
1) Arrive in Colombo and drive to Kandy
2) Stay in Kandy for three days
Day 1 : visit elephant orphanage, temple of tooth, and ending with dance performance (lot of people have commented that the dance performance isnt great - nt sure if there are any other recommendations)
Day 2: Visit Sigriya and Dambulla Caves
Day 3: Visit Polonnaruwara and Minneriya Lake (?)
3) Leave for Nurewa Eliya and en-route visit tea factory. Spend 2 days here
Day 1: Relax and go for walking trails around the area
Day 2: Visit Ella, waterfall and temple
4) Leave for Bentota and spend remaining days at beach
i am not sure if we have overlooked some important points or we can actually combine things for eg ella falls in drive to bentota and hence we dont need to waste a day etc
please do help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 포커게임사이트／タ／【 EN7979.COM 】／タ／포커게임사이트
- 2 A train ride through Java
- 3 JAPANiCAN.com
- 4 hanoi eats
- 5 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 6 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 7 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 8 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 9 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 10 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 11 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 12 New Delhi - What to see?
- 13 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 14 Travel in Kyushu.
- 15 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 16 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 17 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 18 3 weeks itinerary China
- 19 Bicycle riding required?
- 20 Castle & King tour questions
- 21 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 22 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 23 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 24 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 25 trekking in july in Myanmar
Sri Lanka - can you please provide ur comments for 9 days itinerary