I was thinking about visiting Sri Lanka and southern India for 3-4 weeks in January. For various reasons I have decided against the India part of the trip and would like to replace those 2 weeks with another country that would have an easy connection to/from Sri Lanka. I am not interested in a beach vacation in the Maldives but would be open to an other suggestions, and the flight connections you would advise. Our plane tickets have not been purchased yet, so we. could fly to/through any country that would be convenient . Our trip would start from Boston.
Sri Lanka and where else?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Don't use World Expeditions
- 2 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 3 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 First time in Japan
- 6 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 7 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 8 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 9 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Heyloo Hampi
- 12 Southern India
- 13 Bangkok - November 2014
- 14 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 15 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 16 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 17 Best Food in Tokyo
- 18 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 19 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 20 BALI Honeymoon February 2014
- 21 Comments/suggestions on Borneo itinerary
- 22 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 23 Bangkok Taxi Complaints
- 24 Thailand in June
- 25 Myanmar: Nov 8 - 24, 2013 Report