I was thinking about visiting Sri Lanka and southern India for 3-4 weeks in January. For various reasons I have decided against the India part of the trip and would like to replace those 2 weeks with another country that would have an easy connection to/from Sri Lanka. I am not interested in a beach vacation in the Maldives but would be open to an other suggestions, and the flight connections you would advise. Our plane tickets have not been purchased yet, so we. could fly to/through any country that would be convenient . Our trip would start from Boston.
Sri Lanka and where else?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 2 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 3 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 4 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 7 Connaught Place
- 8 Nepal- recipe?
- 9 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 10 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 11 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 12 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 13 My SEA trip - photos update
- 14 vietnam and laos
- 15 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 16 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 17 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 18 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 19 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 20 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 21 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 22 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 23 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 24 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 25 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!