I was thinking about visiting Sri Lanka and southern India for 3-4 weeks in January. For various reasons I have decided against the India part of the trip and would like to replace those 2 weeks with another country that would have an easy connection to/from Sri Lanka. I am not interested in a beach vacation in the Maldives but would be open to an other suggestions, and the flight connections you would advise. Our plane tickets have not been purchased yet, so we. could fly to/through any country that would be convenient . Our trip would start from Boston.
Sri Lanka and where else?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 2 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 5 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 6 Connaught Place
- 7 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 8 Free and best app for searching restaurants in China
- 9 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 10 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 11 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 12 Nepal- recipe?
- 13 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 14 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 15 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 16 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 17 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 18 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 19 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 20 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 21 My SEA trip - photos update
- 22 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 23 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 24 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 25 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination