I was thinking about visiting Sri Lanka and southern India for 3-4 weeks in January. For various reasons I have decided against the India part of the trip and would like to replace those 2 weeks with another country that would have an easy connection to/from Sri Lanka. I am not interested in a beach vacation in the Maldives but would be open to an other suggestions, and the flight connections you would advise. Our plane tickets have not been purchased yet, so we. could fly to/through any country that would be convenient . Our trip would start from Boston.
Sri Lanka and where else?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 2 Kashmir today
- 3 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 4 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 5 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 6 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 7 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 8 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 9 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 12 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Triple Room in Singapore
- 15 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 16 What I like about Mumbai
- 17 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 18 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 19 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 20 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 6 full days in Yagoon
- 23 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 24 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 25 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary