Looks like a new route on Air Asia from KL to Colombo. Today's The Star, (Penang) has flights from as low as 99MYR. A bargain! Booking period 2-7 June 2009 for travel 15 Aug 2009-30 April 2010. Wow, they don't muck around, those Air Asia people! The country has survived a violent civil war & now looks like it will take it's rightful place as a top Asian destination. Good luck, Air Asia & Sri Lanka!
Sri Lanka - Air Asia KL to Colombo
- 1 Udaipur, India
- 2 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 3 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 4 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 5 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 8 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 9 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 10 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 11 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 12 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 13 where to go in SE Asia
- 14 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 18 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 19 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 20 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 23 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 24 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 25 Sri Lanka