We are 2 newbies for SL. We have booked our hotels (many of our first choices were fully booked so we got nervous...). We are now looking for a driver/guide+car. We also wonder if our plan below is feasible, especially from Haputale to Galle - Google Maps says 3h40 min, I know it's much longer in reality but by how much?
FEB 07 arrival midnight, hotel 5th Lane House, Colombo
FEB 08 Colombo
FEB 09 Colombo-Dambulla (Wild Grass Resort)
FEB 10 Sigiriya
FEB 11 Dambulla caves
FEB 12 Anuradhapura (tour the site by bike?)
FEB 13 Dambulla- Haputal (Melheim Resort)
FEB 14 Haputal-Galle (Tamarind Hill Hotel)
FEB 15 Galle
FEB 16 Galle-Colombo by train (morning)
Colombo-Airport (evening, flight at 23.00)
Thanks much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 2 Seoul Searching Questions
- 3 Southern India here we come
- 4 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 5 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 6 2 months in Indonesia
- 7 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 8 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 9 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 10 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 11 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 12 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 13 I miss Mongolia
- 14 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 15 Visa on Arrival
- 16 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 17 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 18 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 19 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 20 Japanese art
- 21 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 22 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 24 First time to SEA
- 25 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?