We are 2 newbies for SL. We have booked our hotels (many of our first choices were fully booked so we got nervous...). We are now looking for a driver/guide+car. We also wonder if our plan below is feasible, especially from Haputale to Galle - Google Maps says 3h40 min, I know it's much longer in reality but by how much?
FEB 07 arrival midnight, hotel 5th Lane House, Colombo
FEB 08 Colombo
FEB 09 Colombo-Dambulla (Wild Grass Resort)
FEB 10 Sigiriya
FEB 11 Dambulla caves
FEB 12 Anuradhapura (tour the site by bike?)
FEB 13 Dambulla- Haputal (Melheim Resort)
FEB 14 Haputal-Galle (Tamarind Hill Hotel)
FEB 15 Galle
FEB 16 Galle-Colombo by train (morning)
Colombo-Airport (evening, flight at 23.00)
Thanks much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 2 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 6 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 7 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 8 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 9 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 10 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 11 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 12 Visa Question - Cambodia
- 13 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 14 first draft for Vietnam trip. Critique please
- 15 Amakusa island help
- 16 Japan 10 days Hiroshima or Arashiyama Bamboo Grove
- 17 Rishikesh, India
- 18 a month in india
- 19 Itinerary Help?!
- 20 Tipping
- 21 10 days in Japan. 3 adults, 3 tween girls
- 22 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 23 My Vague Plans For Sri Lanka And South India
- 24 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 25 Self Drive cherry blossom - Yamanishi or Tohoku?