We are 2 newbies for SL. We have booked our hotels (many of our first choices were fully booked so we got nervous...). We are now looking for a driver/guide+car. We also wonder if our plan below is feasible, especially from Haputale to Galle - Google Maps says 3h40 min, I know it's much longer in reality but by how much?
FEB 07 arrival midnight, hotel 5th Lane House, Colombo
FEB 08 Colombo
FEB 09 Colombo-Dambulla (Wild Grass Resort)
FEB 10 Sigiriya
FEB 11 Dambulla caves
FEB 12 Anuradhapura (tour the site by bike?)
FEB 13 Dambulla- Haputal (Melheim Resort)
FEB 14 Haputal-Galle (Tamarind Hill Hotel)
FEB 15 Galle
FEB 16 Galle-Colombo by train (morning)
Colombo-Airport (evening, flight at 23.00)
Thanks much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 2 Beijing tours
- 3 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 4 Trip Report : China
- 5 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 6 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 7 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 8 A great trip in India
- 9 Japan GTG, early April
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 12 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 13 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 14 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 15 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 16 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 17 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 18 Takayama trail, Japan
- 19 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 20 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 21 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 22 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 23 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 24 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 25 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please