We are 2 newbies for SL. We have booked our hotels (many of our first choices were fully booked so we got nervous...). We are now looking for a driver/guide+car. We also wonder if our plan below is feasible, especially from Haputale to Galle - Google Maps says 3h40 min, I know it's much longer in reality but by how much?
FEB 07 arrival midnight, hotel 5th Lane House, Colombo
FEB 08 Colombo
FEB 09 Colombo-Dambulla (Wild Grass Resort)
FEB 10 Sigiriya
FEB 11 Dambulla caves
FEB 12 Anuradhapura (tour the site by bike?)
FEB 13 Dambulla- Haputal (Melheim Resort)
FEB 14 Haputal-Galle (Tamarind Hill Hotel)
FEB 15 Galle
FEB 16 Galle-Colombo by train (morning)
Colombo-Airport (evening, flight at 23.00)
Thanks much in advance!
Sri Lanka 9 days in February
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 2 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 3 Japan night bus
- 4 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 5 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 6 Living in Singapore Questions
- 7 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 8 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 9 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 10 April in Bangkok, again!
- 11 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 12 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 13 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 14 Problems at 12,000'
- 15 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 16 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 17 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 18 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 19 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 20 Which Putu in Bali????
- 21 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 22 Japan, japan
- 23 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 24 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 25 Hong Kong restaurants