We are 2 newbies for SL. We have booked our hotels (many of our first choices were fully booked so we got nervous...). We are now looking for a driver/guide+car. We also wonder if our plan below is feasible, especially from Haputale to Galle - Google Maps says 3h40 min, I know it's much longer in reality but by how much?
FEB 07 arrival midnight, hotel 5th Lane House, Colombo
FEB 08 Colombo
FEB 09 Colombo-Dambulla (Wild Grass Resort)
FEB 10 Sigiriya
FEB 11 Dambulla caves
FEB 12 Anuradhapura (tour the site by bike?)
FEB 13 Dambulla- Haputal (Melheim Resort)
FEB 14 Haputal-Galle (Tamarind Hill Hotel)
FEB 15 Galle
FEB 16 Galle-Colombo by train (morning)
Colombo-Airport (evening, flight at 23.00)
Thanks much in advance!
Sri Lanka 9 days in February
- 1 6748 3518. 1 Hour Champagne Delivery in Singapore. Mon-Sun(10am-10pm)
- 2 white sand beaches in thailand
- 3 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 4 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 5 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 8 Japan Attractions
- 9 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 10 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 11 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 12 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 13 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 14 Wildlife Tour of India
- 15 Udaipur, India
- 16 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 17 Cell Phones in India
- 18 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 19 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 20 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 21 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 22 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 23 Kashmir or Nepal
- 24 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 25 Amazing Malaysia Trip!