We are 2 newbies for SL. We have booked our hotels (many of our first choices were fully booked so we got nervous...). We are now looking for a driver/guide+car. We also wonder if our plan below is feasible, especially from Haputale to Galle - Google Maps says 3h40 min, I know it's much longer in reality but by how much?
FEB 07 arrival midnight, hotel 5th Lane House, Colombo
FEB 08 Colombo
FEB 09 Colombo-Dambulla (Wild Grass Resort)
FEB 10 Sigiriya
FEB 11 Dambulla caves
FEB 12 Anuradhapura (tour the site by bike?)
FEB 13 Dambulla- Haputal (Melheim Resort)
FEB 14 Haputal-Galle (Tamarind Hill Hotel)
FEB 15 Galle
FEB 16 Galle-Colombo by train (morning)
Colombo-Airport (evening, flight at 23.00)
Thanks much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 2 Hotel, Vegetarian food
- 3 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 4 http://brainammofacts.com/raging-lion/
- 5 First time trip to Japan questions
- 6 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 7 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/x-alpha/
- 8 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 9 Travel Itenary
- 10 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 11 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 12 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 13 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 14 japan itenirary help
- 15 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 16 Is this crazy?
- 17 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 18 thai baht allowance
- 19 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 20 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 21 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 22 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 23 In Seoul for one day
- 24 Japan & WiFi
- 25 Bali airport transportation