We are 2 newbies for SL. We have booked our hotels (many of our first choices were fully booked so we got nervous...). We are now looking for a driver/guide+car. We also wonder if our plan below is feasible, especially from Haputale to Galle - Google Maps says 3h40 min, I know it's much longer in reality but by how much?
FEB 07 arrival midnight, hotel 5th Lane House, Colombo
FEB 08 Colombo
FEB 09 Colombo-Dambulla (Wild Grass Resort)
FEB 10 Sigiriya
FEB 11 Dambulla caves
FEB 12 Anuradhapura (tour the site by bike?)
FEB 13 Dambulla- Haputal (Melheim Resort)
FEB 14 Haputal-Galle (Tamarind Hill Hotel)
FEB 15 Galle
FEB 16 Galle-Colombo by train (morning)
Colombo-Airport (evening, flight at 23.00)
Thanks much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Windows 10 install@ CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Travel Video - Tajikistan (2017)
- 3 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 4 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 7 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 shanghai for 4 days
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 12 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 13 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 15 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 16 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 17 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 18 Something about... Malaysia
- 19 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 20 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 21 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 22 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 23 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 24 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 25 Japan Itinerary!