I will be going to Sri Lanka from 6 July till 4 August, about 4 weeks. I am mainly interested in trekking and nature rather than temples. So I've made a rough itinerary but I'm not sure how feasible and logical it is, so I need your help I would like to travel slow and have a base where I can take day trips. I would also like to take the train whenever possible.
Most importantly, I want to catch the Kataragama festival, heard the last days are the best (30th July and 1st August) How could I incorporate this into my trip.
Thank you very much!
Cultural triangle (Polonaruwa, sigiriya, anuradhapura) Where would be a good base to see all of them?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바다이야기릴게임 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 4 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 sri lanka- tips required
- 7 base bangkok or manilla
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 10 Idiotic time zone question
- 11 Christmas in the Alps
- 12 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 13 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 14 Mount Koya
- 15 Sometahing is wrong
- 16 Twin rooms in Japan
- 17 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 18 Change my Itinerary?
- 19 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 20 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 21 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 22 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 23 Impressions of India
- 24 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 25 India - remnants of the British Raj