I will be going to Sri Lanka from 6 July till 4 August, about 4 weeks. I am mainly interested in trekking and nature rather than temples. So I've made a rough itinerary but I'm not sure how feasible and logical it is, so I need your help I would like to travel slow and have a base where I can take day trips. I would also like to take the train whenever possible.
Most importantly, I want to catch the Kataragama festival, heard the last days are the best (30th July and 1st August) How could I incorporate this into my trip.
Thank you very much!
Cultural triangle (Polonaruwa, sigiriya, anuradhapura) Where would be a good base to see all of them?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 게임 가입 머니 ⊙●홈 피 - V VZ338.com ⊙●
- 2 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 3 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 4 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 One night in Osaka
- 7 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 8 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 9 Japan for Foodies
- 10 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 11 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 12 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 13 Singapore weather in August/September
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 16 First time going abroad
- 17 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 18 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Backpacking on a budget
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 23 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 24 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 25 electric plug