There is an icredible resort in Sri Lanka called Amanwella in the southern coast of the island. Does anybody know who designed this hotel? The architecture as well as the edcor and service is ust out of this world.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 2 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 3 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 4 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 5 April in Bangkok, again!
- 6 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 7 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 8 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 9 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 10 Japan night bus
- 11 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 12 Living in Singapore Questions
- 13 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 14 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 15 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 16 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 17 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 18 Problems at 12,000'
- 19 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 20 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 21 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 22 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 23 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 24 Which Putu in Bali????
- 25 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...