I plan to visit Mandalay and Bagan in early August. I just found out that there are three festivals near Mandalay around that time:
1. Taung Byone Nat Pwe (Madayar, Mandalay)
2. Yadana Gu Nat festival (Amapura, Mandalay)
3. Shwe Kyun Pin Nat Pwe (Mingun)
and would like to know when exactly this year they are. It would be helpful if some locals could confirm the dates.
Also, any information such as time of day to visit and guides, accommodation or any other relevant info is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 2 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 3 Other than Kyoto?
- 4 Trip Report : China
- 5 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 6 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 7 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 8 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 9 Japan GTG, early April
- 10 Beijing tours
- 11 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 12 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 13 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 14 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 15 A great trip in India
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 18 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 19 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 20 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 21 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 22 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 23 Takayama trail, Japan
- 24 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 25 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016