I plan to visit Mandalay and Bagan in early August. I just found out that there are three festivals near Mandalay around that time:
1. Taung Byone Nat Pwe (Madayar, Mandalay)
2. Yadana Gu Nat festival (Amapura, Mandalay)
3. Shwe Kyun Pin Nat Pwe (Mingun)
and would like to know when exactly this year they are. It would be helpful if some locals could confirm the dates.
Also, any information such as time of day to visit and guides, accommodation or any other relevant info is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 2 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 3 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 4 Japan Itinerary
- 5 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 6 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 7 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 8 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 9 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 10 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 11 Amakusa island help
- 12 Japan Trip Delayed
- 13 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 14 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 15 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 16 Month long SE Asia trip
- 17 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 18 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 19 Cambodia weather
- 20 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 21 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 22 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 23 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 24 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 25 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?