I plan to visit Mandalay and Bagan in early August. I just found out that there are three festivals near Mandalay around that time:
1. Taung Byone Nat Pwe (Madayar, Mandalay)
2. Yadana Gu Nat festival (Amapura, Mandalay)
3. Shwe Kyun Pin Nat Pwe (Mingun)
and would like to know when exactly this year they are. It would be helpful if some locals could confirm the dates.
Also, any information such as time of day to visit and guides, accommodation or any other relevant info is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 5 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 6 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 7 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 8 Something about... Malaysia
- 9 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 10 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 Terracotta Warriors
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 15 hiking japan sept
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 The best way to My Son
- 19 Japan Itinerary!
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 22 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 23 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 24 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 25 Japan rough itinerary