I plan to visit Mandalay and Bagan in early August. I just found out that there are three festivals near Mandalay around that time:
1. Taung Byone Nat Pwe (Madayar, Mandalay)
2. Yadana Gu Nat festival (Amapura, Mandalay)
3. Shwe Kyun Pin Nat Pwe (Mingun)
and would like to know when exactly this year they are. It would be helpful if some locals could confirm the dates.
Also, any information such as time of day to visit and guides, accommodation or any other relevant info is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 LEXMARK 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7
- 2 India help needed
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Hotel Chang Mai
- 5 Beach hotel Thailand
- 6 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 7 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 8 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 10 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 11 Sim cards and adaptors
- 12 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 13 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 14 Sri Lanka Visa
- 15 Hoi Ann hotel
- 16 Hotel in Hanoi
- 17 Place to stay Hue
- 18 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 19 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 20 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 21 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 24 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 25 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan