I plan to visit Mandalay and Bagan in early August. I just found out that there are three festivals near Mandalay around that time:
1. Taung Byone Nat Pwe (Madayar, Mandalay)
2. Yadana Gu Nat festival (Amapura, Mandalay)
3. Shwe Kyun Pin Nat Pwe (Mingun)
and would like to know when exactly this year they are. It would be helpful if some locals could confirm the dates.
Also, any information such as time of day to visit and guides, accommodation or any other relevant info is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 엠지엠카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 2 마카오클럽【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 3 http://wellnessfeeds.com/endovex/
- 4 바카라슬롯머신【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 5 영국카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 6 바카라게임설명【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 7 바카라게임룰【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 8 원조바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 9 홍콩바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 10 마카오밤문화【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 11 우리카지노머니【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 12 Honeymoon - Malaysia and Bali
- 13 Train trip costs help please
- 14 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 15 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 16 Kashmir Tourism
- 17 Everest Base Camp Trekking
- 18 Weather forecast
- 19 Vietnam visa
- 20 Bali - What to do?
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 25 Sri Lanka advice