I plan to visit Mandalay and Bagan in early August. I just found out that there are three festivals near Mandalay around that time:
1. Taung Byone Nat Pwe (Madayar, Mandalay)
2. Yadana Gu Nat festival (Amapura, Mandalay)
3. Shwe Kyun Pin Nat Pwe (Mingun)
and would like to know when exactly this year they are. It would be helpful if some locals could confirm the dates.
Also, any information such as time of day to visit and guides, accommodation or any other relevant info is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Spirit Festivals in August
- 1 cell phone in india
- 2 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 3 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 4 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 5 BOOK A HOLIDAY IN MALDIVES!!!
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 8 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 9 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 14 SALAY from BAGAN
- 15 Japan: best time to go?
- 16 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 18 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 19 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 20 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 21 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 22 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 23 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 24 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 25 Visit To Goa