As a woman travelling alone to HKG next spring for 3 days, I was contemplating spending one night in Macau. I don't have any interest in the casinos---should I just go for the day (returning to Hong Kong) or is there enough to do in Macau? I was going to stay at either the Hyatt or Westin--any other ideas are welcome. (Mainland China is out, as I wasn't intending on getting a visa for such a short visit.)
Spend A Night In Macau??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 2 Bali Question
- 3 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 4 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 5 Vietnam - Questions
- 6 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 7 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 8 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 9 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 10 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 11 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 12 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 13 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 14 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 15 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 16 Osaka shopping
- 17 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 18 Takayama ideas in April?
- 19 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 20 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 21 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 22 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 23 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 24 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 25 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma