As a woman travelling alone to HKG next spring for 3 days, I was contemplating spending one night in Macau. I don't have any interest in the casinos---should I just go for the day (returning to Hong Kong) or is there enough to do in Macau? I was going to stay at either the Hyatt or Westin--any other ideas are welcome. (Mainland China is out, as I wasn't intending on getting a visa for such a short visit.)
Spend A Night In Macau??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 2 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 3 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 4 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 5 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 7 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 8 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 9 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 10 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand
- 11 First trip to China ! Need help with itinerary
- 12 Mangalore, India as cruise stop…seems underwhelming
- 13 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 14 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 15 Indian visa
- 16 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 17 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 18 Hello from Thailand - I'm here!
- 19 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 20 Art in Shanghai
- 21 Dress code in India
- 22 One week in India
- 23 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 24 Bali for 10 days need help with budget
- 25 help me plan my first trip to japan!