As a woman travelling alone to HKG next spring for 3 days, I was contemplating spending one night in Macau. I don't have any interest in the casinos---should I just go for the day (returning to Hong Kong) or is there enough to do in Macau? I was going to stay at either the Hyatt or Westin--any other ideas are welcome. (Mainland China is out, as I wasn't intending on getting a visa for such a short visit.)
Spend A Night In Macau??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 2 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 3 Castle & King
- 4 Mt Aso Eruption
- 5 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 6 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 7 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 8 Independent female traveller
- 9 North Vietnam Again!
- 10 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 11 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 12 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 13 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 14 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 15 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 16 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 17 One week in India
- 18 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 19 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 20 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 21 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 22 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 23 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 24 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 25 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company