As a woman travelling alone to HKG next spring for 3 days, I was contemplating spending one night in Macau. I don't have any interest in the casinos---should I just go for the day (returning to Hong Kong) or is there enough to do in Macau? I was going to stay at either the Hyatt or Westin--any other ideas are welcome. (Mainland China is out, as I wasn't intending on getting a visa for such a short visit.)
Spend A Night In Macau??
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 4 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 5 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 6 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 9 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 10 South East Asia
- 11 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 12 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 13 India's Online VISA Application
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 18 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 19 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 20 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 23 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 24 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 25 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights