My husband, two of my adult children and I will be traveling to north Vietnam early next February. It's a special trip, because we adopted our daughter from Hanoi 22 years ago, and this will be our first trip back. My son can only be there a week, the other three of us will have two weeks. I'm looking for help with how to allocate the time. We'll want to concentrate on Hanoi and environs while my son is with us so we can get him to the airport after the first week. We'd definitely want to go out to Ninh Binh, as that's where my daughter was born. Then...we're open to whatever. Would love recommendations for both day trips from Hanoi, and perhaps 3-4 day tours (of the small and intimate variety). We'll be flying back out of Hanoi.
Thanks so much for any tips/advice/recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 2 Spring in Armenia
- 3 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 4 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 5 Private tours in Northern India
- 6 a month in india
- 7 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 8 Free tour in Hanoi with nice local students
- 9 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 10 Antiquariat Jaipur | Antique Jewelry Fine Art Company In India
- 11 changing left over currency
- 12 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 13 Alternative to Koyasan
- 14 Itinerary feedback please
- 15 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 16 Thing to do in yogyakarta indonesia
- 17 Japan, Thailand Itinerary
- 18 Would travelers still be wise to use travel agents for Myanmar?
- 19 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Getting From Bangkok to Koh Phangan
- 22 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 23 Tokyo hotel help
- 24 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 25 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing