My husband, two of my adult children and I will be traveling to north Vietnam early next February. It's a special trip, because we adopted our daughter from Hanoi 22 years ago, and this will be our first trip back. My son can only be there a week, the other three of us will have two weeks. I'm looking for help with how to allocate the time. We'll want to concentrate on Hanoi and environs while my son is with us so we can get him to the airport after the first week. We'd definitely want to go out to Ninh Binh, as that's where my daughter was born. Then...we're open to whatever. Would love recommendations for both day trips from Hanoi, and perhaps 3-4 day tours (of the small and intimate variety). We'll be flying back out of Hanoi.
Thanks so much for any tips/advice/recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4tips.com/bellavei-skin-whitener/
- 2 1-2nights Japanese Alps - where and what?
- 3 Warning! Don't use Sinorama Holidays to book a trip to China
- 4 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 5 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 6 Christmas in the Alps
- 7 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 8 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 13 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 14 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 15 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 16 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 17 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 18 sri lanka- tips required
- 19 base bangkok or manilla
- 20 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 21 Idiotic time zone question
- 22 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 23 Mount Koya
- 24 Sometahing is wrong
- 25 Twin rooms in Japan