I'll be in Hanoi/HCMC/Siem Reap(Angkor)/ Phnom Pehn and some smaller villages right on the Mekong in late October this year, I'm wondering what are some things I should plan on picking up and bringing back with me.
I won't be in Hoi An, nor do I need any suits/fancy dresses, so tailor shops are out. I'm thinking I'll be too tall for clothing/shoes (USWomens size 9.5) , so I'd like to focus on Jewelry and crafts- is there anything specific to these regions/cities I should try and pick up?
I enjoy filling my home here with crafts and souvenirs from my travels, so as long as I can carry it home, it has a place!
The only thing I really am looking forward to picking up is a Buddha head, I'm guessing near Angkor Wat, anything else I should put on my list?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel India solo
- 2 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 3 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 4 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 5 Indian Restaurant suggestions:
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 8 myanmar
- 9 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 10 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 11 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 13 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 14 Osaka, aquarium?
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 17 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 18 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 19 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 20 North India Itinerary advice
- 21 Indonesia travel agent
- 22 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 23 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 24 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 25 Advice on Hainan Island?