I'll be in Hanoi/HCMC/Siem Reap(Angkor)/ Phnom Pehn and some smaller villages right on the Mekong in late October this year, I'm wondering what are some things I should plan on picking up and bringing back with me.
I won't be in Hoi An, nor do I need any suits/fancy dresses, so tailor shops are out. I'm thinking I'll be too tall for clothing/shoes (USWomens size 9.5) , so I'd like to focus on Jewelry and crafts- is there anything specific to these regions/cities I should try and pick up?
I enjoy filling my home here with crafts and souvenirs from my travels, so as long as I can carry it home, it has a place!
The only thing I really am looking forward to picking up is a Buddha head, I'm guessing near Angkor Wat, anything else I should put on my list?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Silk Road Tour - China
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 4 Japan rough itinerary
- 5 Vietnam visa debate
- 6 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 7 Vietnam visa
- 8 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 13 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 14 India Tour Companies
- 15 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 16 Laos planning.
- 17 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 18 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 23 Japan - costs
- 24 Japan for Foodies
- 25 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand