What kinds of souvenirs did you bring home from Thailand?
I am going to at least bring home silk and clothing and I'd really like to have something made. Where would you recommend I do that?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 2 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 3 Trip to Bali
- 4 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 5 Great Wall hike
- 6 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 7 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 8 Vietnam - September 2015
- 9 Thailand Honeymoon in August
- 10 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 11 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 12 Hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Japan Itinerary Help
- 14 Japan family trip in late Dec
- 15 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 16 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 17 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 18 Myanmar Help
- 19 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 20 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 21 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 22 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 23 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 24 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 25 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?