We have six weeks in India (November), the first two already booked in Rajasthan. The last 1.5 weeks are in Goa and Mumbai. The question is: where should we go/what should we do in between? Kerala houseboat or beaches? Bangalore? Our kids are seven and nine. Any suggestions from parents? Thanks in advance!
Southern India with Kids?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One week in SE Asia- from US- where to go?
- 2 Risk of Malaria on Thai Border?
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Getting a Chinese visa in Asia for US Citizen?
- 5 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 6 Day Tour . ..Kyoto
- 7 Where to go after Myanmar trip in January?
- 8 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 9 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 10 Has Hawaiian Traveler been to Nepal and/or Bhutan?
- 11 SE Asia trip 2014; CAMBODIA, MYANMAR, AND THAILAND
- 12 Old Bangkok
- 13 JAVA & GILI ISLANDS: Trip Recap + Tips
- 14 Tell me about Korean Air, please.
- 15 Indonesia - 8 to 9 days
- 16 Myranmar VISA
- 17 Tipping in Indis
- 18 Long-Haul Flight Breakup
- 19 Two nights in Nyuto Onsen - - any advice is welcome!!!
- 20 Ubud Travelogue (part of 3 1/2 weeks in Bali with our 1-yr-old)
- 21 Help Please - First trip to Thailand, 10 days
- 22 Travel from Phuket to Kho Phi Phi
- 23 currency exchange, USD to Burmese Kyat
- 24 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 25 Driver Guide wanted March 2015