We have six weeks in India (November), the first two already booked in Rajasthan. The last 1.5 weeks are in Goa and Mumbai. The question is: where should we go/what should we do in between? Kerala houseboat or beaches? Bangalore? Our kids are seven and nine. Any suggestions from parents? Thanks in advance!
Southern India with Kids?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 1st time Japan - solo female
- 3 Revised Itinerary - feedback please
- 4 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 5 Hampi & Badami: Exploring the Vijaynagar and Chalukya empires.
- 6 The Golden Land - Adventures in Myanmar
- 7 17 year olds traveling to Thailand
- 8 Dubai and Thailand - Bangkok
- 9 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 10 Winning Valentine's Day -- and the entire month, for that matter, in INDIA
- 11 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 12 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 13 Things to do in Delhi
- 14 Traveling to Burma in April
- 15 Myanmar suspends the work of Doctors without Borders
- 16 Bangkok Airport Taxi
- 17 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 18 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 19 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 20 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 21 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 22 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 23 JAVA & GILI ISLANDS: Trip Recap + Tips
- 24 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 25 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?