My husband and I are planning an early October trip and have narrowed it down to southern India, Sri Lanka or Malaysia. We are active travelers, liking to bike (did a 10 day bike trip through China) and hike but we also enjoy unique cultures and sightseeting. If we did Malaysia, we would plan on climbing Mt. Kinabalu (overnight trek), see the orangs, and snorkel. Sri Lanka we might combine with Maldives. And we've never experienced any part of India. Last year our big trip was Cambodia, Laos & Vietnam so would like something different in the way of adventure. Please give your insight on these destinations or any destination we might have overlooked.
Southern India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia--Which for Activity?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 2 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 3 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 4 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 5 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 6 N. India itinerary feedback
- 7 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 12 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 16 Bali or Fiji
- 17 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 18 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 19 Don't use World Expeditions
- 20 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 21 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 22 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 23 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days