My husband and I are planning an early October trip and have narrowed it down to southern India, Sri Lanka or Malaysia. We are active travelers, liking to bike (did a 10 day bike trip through China) and hike but we also enjoy unique cultures and sightseeting. If we did Malaysia, we would plan on climbing Mt. Kinabalu (overnight trek), see the orangs, and snorkel. Sri Lanka we might combine with Maldives. And we've never experienced any part of India. Last year our big trip was Cambodia, Laos & Vietnam so would like something different in the way of adventure. Please give your insight on these destinations or any destination we might have overlooked.
Southern India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia--Which for Activity?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 2 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 3 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 4 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 7 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 8 1 week Philippines
- 9 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 10 Japan: best time to go?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 13 Travel Insurance
- 14 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 15 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 16 SALAY from BAGAN
- 17 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 18 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 19 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 20 cell phone in india
- 21 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 22 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 23 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 24 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 25 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!