My husband and I are planning an early October trip and have narrowed it down to southern India, Sri Lanka or Malaysia. We are active travelers, liking to bike (did a 10 day bike trip through China) and hike but we also enjoy unique cultures and sightseeting. If we did Malaysia, we would plan on climbing Mt. Kinabalu (overnight trek), see the orangs, and snorkel. Sri Lanka we might combine with Maldives. And we've never experienced any part of India. Last year our big trip was Cambodia, Laos & Vietnam so would like something different in the way of adventure. Please give your insight on these destinations or any destination we might have overlooked.
Southern India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia--Which for Activity?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 2 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 3 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 4 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 5 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 6 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 7 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 8 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 9 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 10 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 11 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 12 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 13 Japan Itinerary for May
- 14 Thai island escape
- 15 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 16 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 17 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 18 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 19 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 20 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 21 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 22 South Korea 5 days
- 23 Japan -OAT tour
- 24 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 25 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu