My husband and I are planning an early October trip and have narrowed it down to southern India, Sri Lanka or Malaysia. We are active travelers, liking to bike (did a 10 day bike trip through China) and hike but we also enjoy unique cultures and sightseeting. If we did Malaysia, we would plan on climbing Mt. Kinabalu (overnight trek), see the orangs, and snorkel. Sri Lanka we might combine with Maldives. And we've never experienced any part of India. Last year our big trip was Cambodia, Laos & Vietnam so would like something different in the way of adventure. Please give your insight on these destinations or any destination we might have overlooked.
Southern India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia--Which for Activity?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 2 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 3 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 4 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 5 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 6 Help! Which to choose?
- 7 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 8 North Vietnam Again!
- 9 Passport Safety
- 10 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 11 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 12 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 13 Castle & King
- 14 Mt Aso Eruption
- 15 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 16 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 17 Independent female traveller
- 18 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 19 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 20 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 21 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 22 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 23 One week in India
- 24 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 25 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights