we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 Japan Itinerary
- 3 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 4 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 5 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 6 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 7 Amakusa island help
- 8 Japan Trip Delayed
- 9 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 10 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 11 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 12 Month long SE Asia trip
- 13 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 14 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 15 Cambodia weather
- 16 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 17 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 18 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 19 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 20 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 21 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 22 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 23 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 24 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 25 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report