we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Southern India - Kerala - Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Will the new $100 bill be rejected or accepted in Burma?
- 3 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 4 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 5 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 6 help with itinerary!
- 7 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 8 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 9 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 11 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 12 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 13 Christmas Time in India
- 14 Having doubts with China
- 15 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 16 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 17 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 20 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 21 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 22 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 23 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 24 Myanmar podcast
- 25 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax