we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Southern India - Kerala - Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 2 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 3 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 4 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 5 Travel during China national week?
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 8 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 9 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 10 Angkor - when to go?
- 11 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 12 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 13 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 14 India with 4 kids
- 15 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 16 Destination Bangkok, again
- 17 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 18 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 19 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 20 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 21 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 22 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 23 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 24 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 25 Bagan Guide Recommendation