we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 50th Anniversary trip
- 2 Indian Restaurant suggestions:
- 3 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 4 Kerala trip
- 5 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 6 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 7 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 8 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 9 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 10 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 11 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 12 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Help - India take 2
- 15 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 16 CNX late arrival?
- 17 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 18 best singapore hotel
- 19 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 20 is this a good travel plan?
- 21 currency conversion
- 22 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 23 The truth about elephant tourism
- 24 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 25 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?