we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 2 hanoi eats
- 3 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 4 My First India Trip
- 5 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 6 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 7 Kyushu in late September
- 8 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 Castle & King tour questions
- 11 5 days Japan
- 12 Bicycle riding required?
- 13 A train ride through Java
- 14 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 15 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 16 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 17 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 18 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 19 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 20 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 21 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 22 JAPANiCAN.com
- 23 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 24 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 25 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning