we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Southern India - Kerala - Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 2 Where to go?
- 3 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 4 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 5 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 6 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 7 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 8 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 11 Which airport for Tokyo
- 12 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 13 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 14 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 15 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 16 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 17 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 18 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 19 India at the end of May
- 20 Restaurants in Singapore
- 21 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 22 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 23 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 24 Great Wall hike
- 25 Georgia e-visa application