we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 2 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Bangkok Taxis
- 5 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 Turkey’s targeted teachers find refuge in Vietnam
- 8 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 9 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 10 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 11 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 12 A month in central Asia
- 13 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 14 Something about... Malaysia
- 15 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 16 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 17 Osaka, aquarium?
- 18 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 19 favorite activities in krabi area
- 20 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 21 Cambodia arrival visa
- 22 Itinerary feedback please
- 23 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 24 24 day trip plan: early stages
- 25 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia