we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 2 First trip to Japan
- 3 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 4 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 5 What beach to choose?!?!
- 6 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 7 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 8 Singapore or Bali
- 9 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 10 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 11 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 12 RHK'S Spring trip
- 13 Hotels in Beijing
- 14 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 15 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 16 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 18 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 19 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 20 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 21 Hotel in Tokyo
- 22 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 23 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 24 Business class on JAL
- 25 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule