we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/zko-skin-cream/
- 2 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 3 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 4 Explore 7000m Paradise Cave - Vietnam
- 5 Japan Itinerary!
- 6 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 7 Thai Elephants
- 8 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 9 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 10 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 11 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 12 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 13 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 14 Luggage size China ?
- 15 Sri Lanka in August
- 16 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 17 India itinerary critique please
- 18 Japan/Korea/HK
- 19 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 20 Vientiane and ??
- 21 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 22 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 23 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?