we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 ▣ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Twin rooms in Japan
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 7 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 11 sri lanka- tips required
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 15 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 16 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 17 Christmas in the Alps
- 18 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 19 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 20 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Laos or Kerala?
- 23 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 24 Bali & Singapore in October
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip