we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 2 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 3 Trip Report : China
- 4 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 7 Japan itinerary advice
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Other than Kyoto?
- 10 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 11 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 12 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 13 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 14 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 15 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 16 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 17 Beijing tours
- 18 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 19 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 20 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 21 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 22 A great trip in India
- 23 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 24 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 25 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area