we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 days Japan
- 2 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 3 Castle & King tour questions
- 4 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 5 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 6 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 7 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 8 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 9 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 10 JAPANiCAN.com
- 11 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 12 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 13 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 14 A train ride through Java
- 15 Bicycle riding required?
- 16 hanoi eats
- 17 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 18 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 19 Malaysia travel route help!
- 20 3 weeks itinerary China
- 21 Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!
- 22 Yangon Made Easy
- 23 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 24 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 25 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?