we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 2 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 3 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 4 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 5 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 6 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 7 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 8 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 9 Visa for India
- 10 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 11 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 12 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 13 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 14 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 15 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 16 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 17 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 18 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 19 Buying jewelry in India
- 20 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 21 Chiang Mai
- 22 Phuket Weather
- 23 hanoi eats
- 24 Castle & King tour operator review
- 25 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?