we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Koh phangan or koh lanta December?
- 2 November trip to Myanmar and Cambodia
- 3 Yunnan to Guilin
- 4 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 5 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 6 Honeymoon - Phuket / Kho Lak - Hotel Advice?
- 7 looking for 1 week Vietnam itinerary suggestions
- 8 Hotel recommendation-Ho Chi Minh City
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 Pl suggest itinerary in Taipei / surrounds for 6 nights Nov 2015
- 11 where can I buy IASO?
- 12 Looking for country suggestions for 2 week itinerary for next year's trip
- 13 Chaing Mai how long and 1-day meditation retreat
- 14 Thailand For 5 weeks starting 11/5/2015
- 15 HONG KONG: 9 Must-Dine Restaurants To Suit Every Budget
- 16 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 17 Once again, possible Nepal backup
- 18 Thai Air Suspends L.A. Flight
- 19 Help please! Trying to plan an Asia/Middle East/Russia trip!
- 20 Kyushu planning (March-April)
- 21 Yangon's growing photography scene
- 22 Bagan must see with a guide
- 23 Okinawa on Anthony Bourdain tonight
- 24 Nepal - Safe to Go Mid Oct? Earthquakes + Political Unrest
- 25 Arashiyama Excursion