we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Southern India - Kerala - Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 4 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 5 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 6 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 7 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 8 Krabi island tours
- 9 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 12 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 13 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 14 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 15 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 16 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 17 6 full days in Yagoon
- 18 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 19 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 20 Kyushu rail pass
- 21 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 22 A wow spot
- 23 Myanmar itinerary help
- 24 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 25 And there goes the neighborhood........