we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel reservations for Chiang Mai 11/9-11-16?
- 2 Help with choosing guided tour
- 3 Arashiyama Excursion
- 4 Trip Report with Pictures and HD Video: Middle East & India
- 5 Yunnan to Guilin
- 6 Video : INDIA - Epic journey through India
- 7 Tours for 7 hour lay over in Hong Kong
- 8 How to avoid MSG in China?
- 9 Christmas in Bali
- 10 Christmas in Cambodia
- 11 Best beach in December
- 12 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 13 Hotel swimming pools - Delhi and Kolkata and more
- 14 Paddy fields in Vietnam
- 15 China visa
- 16 Japan: SIM card vs. MiFi
- 17 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 18 Inoculations for Vietnam & Camboda
- 19 Kyoto to Tokyo airport - Train or Fly
- 20 Visa to Beijing China
- 21 A couple of Kyoto questions
- 22 Hotel in Langkawi
- 23 Kerala- Periyar or Alleppey, which place is more scenic ?
- 24 Good restaurants in Shanghai
- 25 Flight from Siem Reap to Chiang Mai