we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seoul Searching Questions
- 2 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 3 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 4 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 5 Southern India here we come
- 6 2 months in Indonesia
- 7 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 8 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 9 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 10 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 11 I miss Mongolia
- 12 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 13 Visa on Arrival
- 14 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 15 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 16 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help
- 17 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 18 Japanese art
- 19 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 20 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 22 First time to SEA
- 23 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 24 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 25 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok