we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 2 Best Indian food in Bangkok?
- 3 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 4 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 5 Japan Rail Pass
- 6 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 7 Sri Lanka May
- 8 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 9 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 12 Japan rough itinerary
- 13 Laos planning.
- 14 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 15 Japan for Foodies
- 16 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 17 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 18 One night in Osaka
- 19 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 20 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 21 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 22 Singapore weather in August/September
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 First time going abroad
- 25 Sapporo to Lake Akan