we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 2 Japan GTG, early April
- 3 Beijing tours
- 4 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 5 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 6 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 7 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 8 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 9 Takayama trail, Japan
- 10 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 11 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 12 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 13 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 14 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 15 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 16 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 17 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 18 Visa for India
- 19 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 20 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 21 Hútòng Walking
- 22 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 23 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 24 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 25 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand