we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Southern India - Kerala - Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 2 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 3 Nepal- recipe?
- 4 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 5 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 6 China trip - 15 nights
- 7 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 8 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 9 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 10 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 11 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 12 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 13 best dining in Kyoto
- 14 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 15 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 16 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 17 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 18 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 19 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 20 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 21 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 22 Japan in July?
- 23 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 24 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 25 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip