we are thinking of visiting Kerala for around 2-3 weeks at the end of this year.
We like wildlife/nature/boutique hotels/indian cuisine/Temples.
Since we are not that young anymore, we would love to hear a suggestion for an itinerary which allows us to stay in places for at least 2-3 days until moving on to the next place.
We would love to see the Meenakshi Temple in Madurai & Peryar National Park. I have chosen Kerala because the Malaria Risk is low (allergic reaction to malaria prophilaxes). We enjoy walking through nature and like photography but are also interested in getting to know the Indian culture. This would be our first trip to India.
Which are the MUST SEE sights in the area?
Which are the best hideaway nature places?
Any Itinerary suggestions?
ANY help would be greatly appreciated even if suggesting a different area (remember it has to be malaria free) to visit - I haven't yet made up my mind completely and are open to any good ideas!
Many thanks in advance, looking forward to hearing from you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.skinliftsup.com/rejuvaessence
- 2 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 3 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 4 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 5 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 6 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 7 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 8 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 9 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 10 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 11 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 12 November, March, June... Japan?
- 13 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 14 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 15 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 16 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 17 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 18 Silk Road Tour - China
- 19 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 20 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 21 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 22 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 23 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 24 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 25 Kuala Lumpur itinerary