Planning my vacation for next year and I came for some advise from fellow travelers. I am planning to go to southeast Asia, but still haven't decided on the places. So I was wondering. With 1 month would you recommend only doing 1 country like Thailand for the entire time? or best of say 3 or 4 countries (maybe Vietnam, Thailand, Myamar and and Cambidia)
My interests are very broad but mainly history, culture, food and a couple of days of beach at most.
My budget would be around 10k for the entire trip for me in my wife. We are in our early 30s.
Also, how soon would you recommend of buying tickets. We are planning to go by the end of May 2015.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 2 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 3 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 4 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 5 Traffic and Police in India
- 6 Serendipity Srilanka
- 7 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 8 New Thai Visa
- 9 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 10 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 11 New Years in Japan
- 12 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 13 Sri Lanka in December
- 14 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 15 january 31 in colombo
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 18 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 19 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 20 3 weeks in Japan
- 21 A first time for everything in Japan
- 22 India Tour Companies
- 23 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 24 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 25 Kerala House Boat book online?