Planning my vacation for next year and I came for some advise from fellow travelers. I am planning to go to southeast Asia, but still haven't decided on the places. So I was wondering. With 1 month would you recommend only doing 1 country like Thailand for the entire time? or best of say 3 or 4 countries (maybe Vietnam, Thailand, Myamar and and Cambidia)
My interests are very broad but mainly history, culture, food and a couple of days of beach at most.
My budget would be around 10k for the entire trip for me in my wife. We are in our early 30s.
Also, how soon would you recommend of buying tickets. We are planning to go by the end of May 2015.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 2 Is this crazy?
- 3 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 4 Japan & WiFi
- 5 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 6 Bali airport transportation
- 7 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 8 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 9 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 10 Travel Itenary
- 11 Halong Bay cruise
- 12 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 13 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 14 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 15 Passport for Indonesia
- 16 Fabric shops in India
- 17 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 18 thai baht allowance
- 19 japan itenirary help
- 20 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 21 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 22 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 25 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?