Planning my vacation for next year and I came for some advise from fellow travelers. I am planning to go to southeast Asia, but still haven't decided on the places. So I was wondering. With 1 month would you recommend only doing 1 country like Thailand for the entire time? or best of say 3 or 4 countries (maybe Vietnam, Thailand, Myamar and and Cambidia)
My interests are very broad but mainly history, culture, food and a couple of days of beach at most.
My budget would be around 10k for the entire trip for me in my wife. We are in our early 30s.
Also, how soon would you recommend of buying tickets. We are planning to go by the end of May 2015.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 2 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 3 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 4 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 5 India E Tourist Visa
- 6 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 7 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 8 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 9 New Travelor
- 10 Honeymoon in Bali
- 11 Beautiful location for painting
- 12 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 13 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 14 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 15 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 16 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 17 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 18 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 19 Train Travel in Thailand
- 20 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 21 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 22 Phuket
- 23 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 24 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 25 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!