Planning my vacation for next year and I came for some advise from fellow travelers. I am planning to go to southeast Asia, but still haven't decided on the places. So I was wondering. With 1 month would you recommend only doing 1 country like Thailand for the entire time? or best of say 3 or 4 countries (maybe Vietnam, Thailand, Myamar and and Cambidia)
My interests are very broad but mainly history, culture, food and a couple of days of beach at most.
My budget would be around 10k for the entire trip for me in my wife. We are in our early 30s.
Also, how soon would you recommend of buying tickets. We are planning to go by the end of May 2015.
Thanks in advance!
Southeast Asian help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Malaysia travel route help!
- 2 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 3 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 4 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 5 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 6 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 7 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 8 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 9 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 10 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 11 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 12 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 13 best dining in Kyoto
- 14 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 15 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 16 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 17 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 18 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 19 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 20 2-3 days in Georgia
- 21 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 22 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 23 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 24 Travel Insurance
- 25 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?