Planning my vacation for next year and I came for some advise from fellow travelers. I am planning to go to southeast Asia, but still haven't decided on the places. So I was wondering. With 1 month would you recommend only doing 1 country like Thailand for the entire time? or best of say 3 or 4 countries (maybe Vietnam, Thailand, Myamar and and Cambidia)
My interests are very broad but mainly history, culture, food and a couple of days of beach at most.
My budget would be around 10k for the entire trip for me in my wife. We are in our early 30s.
Also, how soon would you recommend of buying tickets. We are planning to go by the end of May 2015.
Thanks in advance!
Southeast Asian help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 2 My SEA trip - photos update
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 5 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 Nepal- recipe?
- 8 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 9 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 10 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 11 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 12 Myanmar Itinerary Please Help?!
- 13 Trip to Borneo to See Orangutans
- 14 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 15 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 16 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 17 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 18 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 19 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 20 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 21 Connaught Place
- 22 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 23 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 24 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 25 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?