Planning my vacation for next year and I came for some advise from fellow travelers. I am planning to go to southeast Asia, but still haven't decided on the places. So I was wondering. With 1 month would you recommend only doing 1 country like Thailand for the entire time? or best of say 3 or 4 countries (maybe Vietnam, Thailand, Myamar and and Cambidia)
My interests are very broad but mainly history, culture, food and a couple of days of beach at most.
My budget would be around 10k for the entire trip for me in my wife. We are in our early 30s.
Also, how soon would you recommend of buying tickets. We are planning to go by the end of May 2015.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 2 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 3 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 4 Tokyo hotel help
- 5 Private tours in Northern India
- 6 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 7 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 8 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 11 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 12 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 13 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 14 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 15 Vietnam visa
- 16 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 17 Family Friendly Penang
- 18 Train trip costs help please
- 19 Weather forecast
- 20 Bali - What to do?
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 23 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 24 Sri Lanka advice
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback