Planning my vacation for next year and I came for some advise from fellow travelers. I am planning to go to southeast Asia, but still haven't decided on the places. So I was wondering. With 1 month would you recommend only doing 1 country like Thailand for the entire time? or best of say 3 or 4 countries (maybe Vietnam, Thailand, Myamar and and Cambidia)
My interests are very broad but mainly history, culture, food and a couple of days of beach at most.
My budget would be around 10k for the entire trip for me in my wife. We are in our early 30s.
Also, how soon would you recommend of buying tickets. We are planning to go by the end of May 2015.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 2 Drinking water in India
- 3 My new 10 year china visa
- 4 Bitchu-Matsuyama Castle Visit
- 5 Booking accomodations in Vietnam
- 6 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 7 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 8 suggestions for 2nd time to Vietnam itinerary
- 9 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 10 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 11 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 12 Update on riding elephants
- 13 Our really quite big adventure, Act 2: a short intermission in Hong Kong
- 14 SOUTHEAST ASIA 6 WEEKS
- 15 Medical Trip Insurance: To Buy Or Not To Buy
- 16 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 17 Thailand 1st time - June travel
- 18 Thai Airways International Layover: Baggage Recheck?
- 19 What's the best city to travel in Southeast Asia in a short period of time?
- 20 Best Place To Visit in Delhi
- 21 Fur Women's Trip to India
- 22 Japan SIM / Phone Data Options
- 23 Rajasthan by car in 14 days?
- 24 Advice on 6 day itinerary
- 25 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?