Hi all, I would like some information about southeast asia, we are planning a trip to see Penang, Siem Reap, Phnom Phen, and Bali. We have about 14 days, will be flying from Atlanta to airport in the area. So far Ho Chi Minh seems best. My question is how much time to spend in each and with flights from these locations, is that enough time. Our trip will be between Dec 21 to Jan 6. Not familiar with the area and am a bit overwhelmed with the travel time to S. Asia and the high cost of airfare. Thanks so much for any info.
southeast asia trip in december 2012
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 2 Malaysia travel route help!
- 3 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 4 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 5 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 6 Travel Insurance
- 7 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 8 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 9 July 2008 in India: a slightly odd trip report
- 10 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 11 china beijing expertise education
- 12 Avoid China Foreign Teacher Job Recruiter Scams With CFTU White Lists...
- 13 best dining in Kyoto
- 14 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 15 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 16 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 17 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 18 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 19 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 20 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 21 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 22 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 23 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 24 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 25 Bungalow advice at tea trails