Hi all, I would like some information about southeast asia, we are planning a trip to see Penang, Siem Reap, Phnom Phen, and Bali. We have about 14 days, will be flying from Atlanta to airport in the area. So far Ho Chi Minh seems best. My question is how much time to spend in each and with flights from these locations, is that enough time. Our trip will be between Dec 21 to Jan 6. Not familiar with the area and am a bit overwhelmed with the travel time to S. Asia and the high cost of airfare. Thanks so much for any info.
southeast asia trip in december 2012
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 4 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 5 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 6 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 7 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 8 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 9 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 10 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 11 How safe is Delhi/India
- 12 Malaria
- 13 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 14 Vietnam and coffee
- 15 I'm going to Japan!
- 16 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 17 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 18 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 19 Cherry blossom
- 20 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 21 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 22 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 23 Which Putu in Bali????
- 24 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 25 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport