Hi all, I would like some information about southeast asia, we are planning a trip to see Penang, Siem Reap, Phnom Phen, and Bali. We have about 14 days, will be flying from Atlanta to airport in the area. So far Ho Chi Minh seems best. My question is how much time to spend in each and with flights from these locations, is that enough time. Our trip will be between Dec 21 to Jan 6. Not familiar with the area and am a bit overwhelmed with the travel time to S. Asia and the high cost of airfare. Thanks so much for any info.
southeast asia trip in december 2012
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 2 Asia Tour Companies
- 3 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 4 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 5 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 6 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 7 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 8 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 9 Singapore
- 10 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 11 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 12 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 13 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 14 singapore accomodation?
- 15 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 16 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 17 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 18 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 19 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 20 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 21 Writers Needed for Japan
- 22 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 23 17 Day Itinerary
- 24 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 25 Bali Help