Hi all, I would like some information about southeast asia, we are planning a trip to see Penang, Siem Reap, Phnom Phen, and Bali. We have about 14 days, will be flying from Atlanta to airport in the area. So far Ho Chi Minh seems best. My question is how much time to spend in each and with flights from these locations, is that enough time. Our trip will be between Dec 21 to Jan 6. Not familiar with the area and am a bit overwhelmed with the travel time to S. Asia and the high cost of airfare. Thanks so much for any info.
southeast asia trip in december 2012
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal
- 2 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 3 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 4 1st Trip to Bali
- 5 China in 12 Days
- 6 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 7 two free days in Beijing
- 8 Japan - spending money?
- 9 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 10 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 11 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 12 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 13 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 14 water villages, shanghai
- 15 language problem in japan
- 16 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 17 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 18 Private Guide in Chiang Mai
- 19 last minute plan to visit Sapa, Vietnam -- help
- 20 April in Bangkok, again!
- 21 Truly a one day suit in Hong Kong?
- 22 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 23 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 24 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 25 21 days thailand and vietnam