Hi all, I would like some information about southeast asia, we are planning a trip to see Penang, Siem Reap, Phnom Phen, and Bali. We have about 14 days, will be flying from Atlanta to airport in the area. So far Ho Chi Minh seems best. My question is how much time to spend in each and with flights from these locations, is that enough time. Our trip will be between Dec 21 to Jan 6. Not familiar with the area and am a bit overwhelmed with the travel time to S. Asia and the high cost of airfare. Thanks so much for any info.
southeast asia trip in december 2012
- 1 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 2 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 3 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 4 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 5 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 6 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 7 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 8 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 9 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 10 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 11 Sri Lanka
- 12 Suggestion for Bali
- 13 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 14 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 15 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 16 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 17 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 18 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 19 Hello, Vietnam
- 20 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 21 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 22 Kashmir or Nepal
- 23 Udaipur, India
- 24 Ipoh
- 25 Conference venues around Pune City?