Hi all, I would like some information about southeast asia, we are planning a trip to see Penang, Siem Reap, Phnom Phen, and Bali. We have about 14 days, will be flying from Atlanta to airport in the area. So far Ho Chi Minh seems best. My question is how much time to spend in each and with flights from these locations, is that enough time. Our trip will be between Dec 21 to Jan 6. Not familiar with the area and am a bit overwhelmed with the travel time to S. Asia and the high cost of airfare. Thanks so much for any info.
southeast asia trip in december 2012
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam - September 2015
- 2 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 4 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 5 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 6 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 7 Khao Lak
- 8 Nepal
- 9 Mongolia tour or independently
- 10 Thailand scenic places and must sees
- 11 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 12 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 13 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 14 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 15 Three days in Bangkok
- 16 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 17 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 18 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 19 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 20 Photos from India!
- 21 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 22 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 23 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 24 Myanmar River Cruises
- 25 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?