Hi all, I would like some information about southeast asia, we are planning a trip to see Penang, Siem Reap, Phnom Phen, and Bali. We have about 14 days, will be flying from Atlanta to airport in the area. So far Ho Chi Minh seems best. My question is how much time to spend in each and with flights from these locations, is that enough time. Our trip will be between Dec 21 to Jan 6. Not familiar with the area and am a bit overwhelmed with the travel time to S. Asia and the high cost of airfare. Thanks so much for any info.
southeast asia trip in december 2012
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help needed
- 2 Going to Thailand!
- 3 PERFUME OR THU BON RIVER
- 4 Two questions about Thailand
- 5 Airbnb in HK: any info?
- 6 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 7 Bali - January 2015
- 8 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 9 The age-old question: best time allocation in short trip?
- 10 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 11 Stop-over in Seoul
- 12 2 week Japan itinerary
- 13 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 14 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 15 Visa Cambodia
- 16 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 17 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 18 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 19 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 20 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 22 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 23 meeting at beijing airport
- 24 One week in Tokyo
- 25 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)