Hi all, I would like some information about southeast asia, we are planning a trip to see Penang, Siem Reap, Phnom Phen, and Bali. We have about 14 days, will be flying from Atlanta to airport in the area. So far Ho Chi Minh seems best. My question is how much time to spend in each and with flights from these locations, is that enough time. Our trip will be between Dec 21 to Jan 6. Not familiar with the area and am a bit overwhelmed with the travel time to S. Asia and the high cost of airfare. Thanks so much for any info.
southeast asia trip in december 2012
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Currency in South Korea
- 3 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 4 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 5 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 6 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 7 Kyushu rail pass
- 8 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 9 6 full days in Yagoon
- 10 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 11 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 12 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 13 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 14 Places to visit in India in October
- 15 Amphawa Floating Market
- 16 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 17 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 18 Krabi island tours
- 19 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 20 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 21 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 22 Malaysian honeymoon
- 23 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 24 Myanmar itinerary help
- 25 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female