Hi all, I would like some information about southeast asia, we are planning a trip to see Penang, Siem Reap, Phnom Phen, and Bali. We have about 14 days, will be flying from Atlanta to airport in the area. So far Ho Chi Minh seems best. My question is how much time to spend in each and with flights from these locations, is that enough time. Our trip will be between Dec 21 to Jan 6. Not familiar with the area and am a bit overwhelmed with the travel time to S. Asia and the high cost of airfare. Thanks so much for any info.
southeast asia trip in december 2012
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 2 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 3 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 4 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 5 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 6 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 7 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 8 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 9 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 12 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 13 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 14 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 15 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 16 Kashmir today
- 17 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 18 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 19 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 20 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 21 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 22 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 23 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 24 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 25 Luang Prabang Waterfall