Hi all, I would like some information about southeast asia, we are planning a trip to see Penang, Siem Reap, Phnom Phen, and Bali. We have about 14 days, will be flying from Atlanta to airport in the area. So far Ho Chi Minh seems best. My question is how much time to spend in each and with flights from these locations, is that enough time. Our trip will be between Dec 21 to Jan 6. Not familiar with the area and am a bit overwhelmed with the travel time to S. Asia and the high cost of airfare. Thanks so much for any info.
southeast asia trip in december 2012
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 2 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 3 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 4 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 5 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 6 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 7 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 8 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 9 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 10 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi
- 11 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 12 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 13 Myanmar - some questions
- 14 July itinerary in Japan
- 15 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 16 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 17 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 18 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 19 Chiang Mai - Sightseeing
- 20 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 21 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 22 Lcuy's 2015 Jaunt to Japan; Kyushu w/ Fukuoka, Kumamoto & Kurokawa Onsen
- 23 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 24 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 25 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter