Hi everyone, I'm considering going travelling for four weeks over December in Southeast Asia. The most important thing is that there are clear sunny skies throughout the trip - otherwise I am pretty flexible with places as I am sure each region has what to offer. Any suggestions as to where will be nice around this period?
Southeast Asia - December
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 2 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 3 Kyushu rail pass
- 4 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 5 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 6 6 full days in Yagoon
- 7 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 10 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 11 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 12 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 13 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 14 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 15 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 16 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 17 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 18 Currency in South Korea
- 19 Tipping in Japan
- 20 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 21 Places to visit in India in October
- 22 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 23 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 24 Driver in South India
- 25 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali