Hi everyone, I'm considering going travelling for four weeks over December in Southeast Asia. The most important thing is that there are clear sunny skies throughout the trip - otherwise I am pretty flexible with places as I am sure each region has what to offer. Any suggestions as to where will be nice around this period?
Southeast Asia - December
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Exploring Thailand
- 2 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Phuket
- 6 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 7 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 8 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 9 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 12 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 13 Phones in Asia
- 14 Japan in December
- 15 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 16 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 17 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 18 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 19 India Add-on
- 20 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 21 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 24 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 25 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)