Hi everyone, I'm considering going travelling for four weeks over December in Southeast Asia. The most important thing is that there are clear sunny skies throughout the trip - otherwise I am pretty flexible with places as I am sure each region has what to offer. Any suggestions as to where will be nice around this period?
Southeast Asia - December
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 2 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 3 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 4 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 5 Stop-over in Seoul
- 6 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 7 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 8 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 9 Bali in begging of July
- 10 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 11 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 12 Bali - January 2015
- 13 Hiring a car and driver in Bali
- 14 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 15 meeting at beijing airport
- 16 One week in Tokyo
- 17 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 20 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 21 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 22 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Hotel in Singapore
- 24 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 25 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand