hey everyone, i am planning my first trip to south korea to seoul, to visit my sister, i can fly direct from london, but having travelled that far and not having had the enjoyment of some heat on my back and sun, does anyone have any suggestions for stopovers on the return leg for a few days in the sun?? something affordable that wont break the bank - suggestions advice welcome - thanks fiona
SOUTH KOREA STOP OVER ON RETURN TRIP
- 1 Kashmir or Nepal
- 2 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 3 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 4 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 5 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 6 Sri Lanka
- 7 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 8 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 9 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 10 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 11 Udaipur, India
- 12 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 13 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 14 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 15 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 16 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 17 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 18 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 19 Ipoh
- 20 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 21 Wildlife Tour of India
- 22 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 23 white sand beaches in thailand
- 24 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 25 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?