I was wondering what people think of traveling to South Korea now in regards to radiation leaks from Japan? I can't seem to find any information relating to this aspect of South Korea's proximity to Japan, and I'm not sure if that is because it is a non-issue or what. Any thoughts from anyone? A family member has a trip planned with a small child in two weeks and I am concerened, though I don't know how to determine whether those fears are completely unfounded or not. State department hasn't issed any travel warnings as far as I can ascertain. Thanks in advance for your thoughts on the subject!!
South Korea safe from radiation from Japan?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 2 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 3 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 4 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 5 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 6 independent travel in India
- 7 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 8 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 9 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 10 Magical India
- 11 geisha performance
- 12 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 13 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 14 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 15 Trip report China
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 18 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 19 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 20 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 21 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 22 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.