I was wondering what people think of traveling to South Korea now in regards to radiation leaks from Japan? I can't seem to find any information relating to this aspect of South Korea's proximity to Japan, and I'm not sure if that is because it is a non-issue or what. Any thoughts from anyone? A family member has a trip planned with a small child in two weeks and I am concerened, though I don't know how to determine whether those fears are completely unfounded or not. State department hasn't issed any travel warnings as far as I can ascertain. Thanks in advance for your thoughts on the subject!!
South Korea safe from radiation from Japan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 4 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 5 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 6 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 7 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 8 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 9 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 10 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 11 How safe is Delhi/India
- 12 Malaria
- 13 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 14 Vietnam and coffee
- 15 I'm going to Japan!
- 16 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 17 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 18 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 19 Cherry blossom
- 20 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 21 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 22 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 23 Which Putu in Bali????
- 24 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 25 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport