I am planning a tour of south india with my wife and my Mom n Dad. This will be a 6 days tour starting from Bangalore on 9th of June and returning back to Bangalore on 14th-15th of June 2013. I would like to cover mainly Madurai, Kanyakumari and Rameshwaram including one hill station (Ooty conoor, Coorg or Kodaikanal ). As my Mom and Dad will be with me so I want to travel slowly and relaxed.
Can you guide me how should i travel (Cab , Train or by Bus) and in which sequence i should cover all these places with maximum utilization of time, money and distance travelled. How much time i should stay at a particular place.
I want your guidance and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 2 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 3 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 4 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 5 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 6 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 7 Liza, a hot Russian Escort in Guangzhou
- 8 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 9 welcome to riverside bamboo resort hoi an
- 10 Traveling to SE Asia
- 11 discernible differences and wrinkles, expanding collagen
- 12 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 13 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 14 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 15 Hakone station confusion
- 16 TOKYO tour guide
- 17 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 18 1 month in Thailand and??
- 19 Kimballs in Panama
- 20 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 21 Visa on Arrival
- 22 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 23 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 24 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 25 Kyushu Trip May 2013