I am planning a tour of south india with my wife and my Mom n Dad. This will be a 6 days tour starting from Bangalore on 9th of June and returning back to Bangalore on 14th-15th of June 2013. I would like to cover mainly Madurai, Kanyakumari and Rameshwaram including one hill station (Ooty conoor, Coorg or Kodaikanal ). As my Mom and Dad will be with me so I want to travel slowly and relaxed.
Can you guide me how should i travel (Cab , Train or by Bus) and in which sequence i should cover all these places with maximum utilization of time, money and distance travelled. How much time i should stay at a particular place.
I want your guidance and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 procedures can guarantee
- 2 especially as the floor
- 3 Body Building - 10 Tips At A Better Body
- 4 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 5 How Generate Muscle Or Should I Be Strength Training?
- 6 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 7 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 8 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 9 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 Passport
- 12 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 13 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 14 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 15 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 16 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 17 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 18 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 19 Amakusa island help
- 20 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 21 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 22 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 23 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 24 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 25 Japan Itinerary