I am planning a tour of south india with my wife and my Mom n Dad. This will be a 6 days tour starting from Bangalore on 9th of June and returning back to Bangalore on 14th-15th of June 2013. I would like to cover mainly Madurai, Kanyakumari and Rameshwaram including one hill station (Ooty conoor, Coorg or Kodaikanal ). As my Mom and Dad will be with me so I want to travel slowly and relaxed.
Can you guide me how should i travel (Cab , Train or by Bus) and in which sequence i should cover all these places with maximum utilization of time, money and distance travelled. How much time i should stay at a particular place.
I want your guidance and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 weeks in Japan
- 2 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 3 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 4 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 5 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 6 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 7 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 8 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 9 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 10 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 12 India trip report-brief recommendations
- 13 Lodge in Borneo
- 14 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 15 China and Japan help
- 16 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 17 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 18 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 19 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 20 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 21 Requesting Passport Number
- 22 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 23 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 24 Phu Quoc
- 25 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip