I am planning a tour of south india with my wife and my Mom n Dad. This will be a 6 days tour starting from Bangalore on 9th of June and returning back to Bangalore on 14th-15th of June 2013. I would like to cover mainly Madurai, Kanyakumari and Rameshwaram including one hill station (Ooty conoor, Coorg or Kodaikanal ). As my Mom and Dad will be with me so I want to travel slowly and relaxed.
Can you guide me how should i travel (Cab , Train or by Bus) and in which sequence i should cover all these places with maximum utilization of time, money and distance travelled. How much time i should stay at a particular place.
I want your guidance and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4.5 days in Singapore
- 2 Advice for a newbie!
- 3 Italy from an Asian base
- 4 9 days in Bali
- 5 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 6 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 7 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 8 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 9 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 10 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 11 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 12 NYT article on Bangkok's River of Kings
- 13 Handeda to Narita airports, train or bus?
- 14 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 15 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 16 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 17 Activation of JR Pass
- 18 Shinkansen (Bullet Train) Kyoto-Tokyo---Step by step process
- 19 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 20 My new 10 year china visa
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 22 Layover in Hong Kong
- 23 Trip to Thailand - advice
- 24 5 weeks in Japan - Autumn 2011 Trip Report
- 25 2 weeks in Java