I am planning a tour of south india with my wife and my Mom n Dad. This will be a 6 days tour starting from Bangalore on 9th of June and returning back to Bangalore on 14th-15th of June 2013. I would like to cover mainly Madurai, Kanyakumari and Rameshwaram including one hill station (Ooty conoor, Coorg or Kodaikanal ). As my Mom and Dad will be with me so I want to travel slowly and relaxed.
Can you guide me how should i travel (Cab , Train or by Bus) and in which sequence i should cover all these places with maximum utilization of time, money and distance travelled. How much time i should stay at a particular place.
I want your guidance and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 와와카지노——tpm1004.com——바카라사이트
- 2 티카지노——tpm1004.com——바카라사이트
- 3 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 4 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 5 Burma or Laos.
- 6 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 7 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 8 Tips for PNG (Varirata NP & POM stay)
- 9 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 10 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 11 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 12 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 13 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 14 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 15 Vietnam - September 2015
- 16 hanoi eats
- 17 Hakone accommodation options
- 18 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 19 Off the beaten track in Japan (Recommendation, please)
- 20 Visa
- 21 Comments please on 6 week South India Itinerary
- 22 Restaurants
- 23 My First Passage to India
- 24 Northern Vietnam Itinerary
- 25 Castle & King tour operator review