I am planning a tour of south india with my wife and my Mom n Dad. This will be a 6 days tour starting from Bangalore on 9th of June and returning back to Bangalore on 14th-15th of June 2013. I would like to cover mainly Madurai, Kanyakumari and Rameshwaram including one hill station (Ooty conoor, Coorg or Kodaikanal ). As my Mom and Dad will be with me so I want to travel slowly and relaxed.
Can you guide me how should i travel (Cab , Train or by Bus) and in which sequence i should cover all these places with maximum utilization of time, money and distance travelled. How much time i should stay at a particular place.
I want your guidance and suggestions.
South India tours for 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 2 What I like about Mumbai
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 5 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 6 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 7 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 8 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 9 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 10 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 11 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 12 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 13 Connaught Place
- 14 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 Nepal- recipe?
- 17 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 18 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 19 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 20 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 21 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 22 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 23 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 24 My SEA trip - photos update
- 25 Air Asia All You Can Fly