I am planning a tour of south india with my wife and my Mom n Dad. This will be a 6 days tour starting from Bangalore on 9th of June and returning back to Bangalore on 14th-15th of June 2013. I would like to cover mainly Madurai, Kanyakumari and Rameshwaram including one hill station (Ooty conoor, Coorg or Kodaikanal ). As my Mom and Dad will be with me so I want to travel slowly and relaxed.
Can you guide me how should i travel (Cab , Train or by Bus) and in which sequence i should cover all these places with maximum utilization of time, money and distance travelled. How much time i should stay at a particular place.
I want your guidance and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 2 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 3 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 4 E Visa for India?
- 5 1-2 months South East Asia
- 6 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 7 Help - India.
- 8 Kerala trip
- 9 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 10 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 11 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 12 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 13 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 14 Side trips from Taipei
- 15 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 16 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 17 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 18 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 19 Thailand Advice Please
- 20 The Indian money crunch.
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 23 Myanmar Itinerary review and advise!
- 24 Nara or Hiroshima?
- 25 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017