I am planning a tour of south india with my wife and my Mom n Dad. This will be a 6 days tour starting from Bangalore on 9th of June and returning back to Bangalore on 14th-15th of June 2013. I would like to cover mainly Madurai, Kanyakumari and Rameshwaram including one hill station (Ooty conoor, Coorg or Kodaikanal ). As my Mom and Dad will be with me so I want to travel slowly and relaxed.
Can you guide me how should i travel (Cab , Train or by Bus) and in which sequence i should cover all these places with maximum utilization of time, money and distance travelled. How much time i should stay at a particular place.
I want your guidance and suggestions.
South India tours for 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 2 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 3 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 4 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 5 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 6 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 7 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 8 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 9 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 10 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 11 Writers Needed for Japan
- 12 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 13 17 Day Itinerary
- 14 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 15 Bali Help
- 16 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 17 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 18 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 19 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 20 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 21 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 22 National Parks - which to choose
- 23 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 24 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 25 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka