I am planning a tour of south india with my wife and my Mom n Dad. This will be a 6 days tour starting from Bangalore on 9th of June and returning back to Bangalore on 14th-15th of June 2013. I would like to cover mainly Madurai, Kanyakumari and Rameshwaram including one hill station (Ooty conoor, Coorg or Kodaikanal ). As my Mom and Dad will be with me so I want to travel slowly and relaxed.
Can you guide me how should i travel (Cab , Train or by Bus) and in which sequence i should cover all these places with maximum utilization of time, money and distance travelled. How much time i should stay at a particular place.
I want your guidance and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India help with where to go
- 2 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 3 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 4 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 5 Hoi An in December?
- 6 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 7 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 8 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 9 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 10 Dollar traveller cheques
- 11 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 12 Halong Bay cruise
- 13 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 14 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 15 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 16 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 17 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 18 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 19 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 20 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 21 Is this crazy?
- 22 In Seoul for one day
- 23 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 24 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 25 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo