I am planning a tour of south india with my wife and my Mom n Dad. This will be a 6 days tour starting from Bangalore on 9th of June and returning back to Bangalore on 14th-15th of June 2013. I would like to cover mainly Madurai, Kanyakumari and Rameshwaram including one hill station (Ooty conoor, Coorg or Kodaikanal ). As my Mom and Dad will be with me so I want to travel slowly and relaxed.
Can you guide me how should i travel (Cab , Train or by Bus) and in which sequence i should cover all these places with maximum utilization of time, money and distance travelled. How much time i should stay at a particular place.
I want your guidance and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 2 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 3 Singapore or Bali
- 4 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 5 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 6 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 7 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 8 RHK'S Spring trip
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 Hotels in Beijing
- 11 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 12 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 13 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 14 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 15 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 16 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 17 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 18 First trip to Japan
- 19 Hotel in Tokyo
- 20 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 21 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 22 Business class on JAL
- 23 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 24 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 25 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket