I am planning a tour of south india with my wife and my Mom n Dad. This will be a 6 days tour starting from Bangalore on 9th of June and returning back to Bangalore on 14th-15th of June 2013. I would like to cover mainly Madurai, Kanyakumari and Rameshwaram including one hill station (Ooty conoor, Coorg or Kodaikanal ). As my Mom and Dad will be with me so I want to travel slowly and relaxed.
Can you guide me how should i travel (Cab , Train or by Bus) and in which sequence i should cover all these places with maximum utilization of time, money and distance travelled. How much time i should stay at a particular place.
I want your guidance and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 dublin-v-s-kerry-live-gaa-all-ireland-sfc-semi-final-online
- 2 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 3 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 4 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 7 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 8 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 9 Advice for a newbie!
- 10 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 11 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 12 A great trip in India
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 14 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 15 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 16 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 17 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 18 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 19 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 20 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 21 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 22 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 23 Hanoi Hotel
- 24 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 25 Need help choosing a tour company.