I am planning a tour of south india with my wife and my Mom n Dad. This will be a 6 days tour starting from Bangalore on 9th of June and returning back to Bangalore on 14th-15th of June 2013. I would like to cover mainly Madurai, Kanyakumari and Rameshwaram including one hill station (Ooty conoor, Coorg or Kodaikanal ). As my Mom and Dad will be with me so I want to travel slowly and relaxed.
Can you guide me how should i travel (Cab , Train or by Bus) and in which sequence i should cover all these places with maximum utilization of time, money and distance travelled. How much time i should stay at a particular place.
I want your guidance and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 2 Vietnam - September 2015
- 3 Hakone Ryokan - Gora Kansuiro
- 4 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 5 Where to stay in Koyasan?
- 6 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 7 Khmer people please help me with translation
- 8 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 9 trekking in SE Asia
- 10 TR 'From DC to Delhi and beyond' dated 25 February 2015
- 11 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 12 Applying Indian Visa - 1 photo or 2 ?
- 13 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 14 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 15 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 16 Re: Small and wonderful Singapore
- 17 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 18 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 19 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 20 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 21 Any interesting things to do/see in Hat Yai?
- 22 Castle & King tour operator review
- 23 Koh Samui/Phangan/KohTao Advice
- 24 Yangon Made Easy
- 25 Looking for a Doctor in Metro Manila, Philippines