I am planning a tour of south india with my wife and my Mom n Dad. This will be a 6 days tour starting from Bangalore on 9th of June and returning back to Bangalore on 14th-15th of June 2013. I would like to cover mainly Madurai, Kanyakumari and Rameshwaram including one hill station (Ooty conoor, Coorg or Kodaikanal ). As my Mom and Dad will be with me so I want to travel slowly and relaxed.
Can you guide me how should i travel (Cab , Train or by Bus) and in which sequence i should cover all these places with maximum utilization of time, money and distance travelled. How much time i should stay at a particular place.
I want your guidance and suggestions.
South India tours for 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 4 Golden Triangle Voyage – An Awesome Experience in India
- 5 Traditional & Cultural Safari in India through Golden Triangle
- 6 China with Collette Tours
- 7 Exploring Thailand
- 8 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 9 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 11 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 12 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 13 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 14 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 15 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 16 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 17 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 18 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 19 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 20 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 21 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
- 22 Japan in December
- 23 Places to visit in India in October
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)