I am planning a tour of south india with my wife and my Mom n Dad. This will be a 6 days tour starting from Bangalore on 9th of June and returning back to Bangalore on 14th-15th of June 2013. I would like to cover mainly Madurai, Kanyakumari and Rameshwaram including one hill station (Ooty conoor, Coorg or Kodaikanal ). As my Mom and Dad will be with me so I want to travel slowly and relaxed.
Can you guide me how should i travel (Cab , Train or by Bus) and in which sequence i should cover all these places with maximum utilization of time, money and distance travelled. How much time i should stay at a particular place.
I want your guidance and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 perfect Hanoi
- 2 Tourist spots in Malaysia
- 3 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 4 Rental Car Bali
- 5 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 6 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 7 Kintamani Tour
- 8 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 9 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 10 Some notes about South Korea
- 11 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 12 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 13 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 14 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 15 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 16 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 17 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 18 Totally unprepared
- 19 Sulawesi
- 20 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 21 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 22 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 23 passport visa ques.
- 24 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 25 In Seoul for one day