I am planning a tour of south india with my wife and my Mom n Dad. This will be a 6 days tour starting from Bangalore on 9th of June and returning back to Bangalore on 14th-15th of June 2013. I would like to cover mainly Madurai, Kanyakumari and Rameshwaram including one hill station (Ooty conoor, Coorg or Kodaikanal ). As my Mom and Dad will be with me so I want to travel slowly and relaxed.
Can you guide me how should i travel (Cab , Train or by Bus) and in which sequence i should cover all these places with maximum utilization of time, money and distance travelled. How much time i should stay at a particular place.
I want your guidance and suggestions.
South India tours for 6 days
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 2 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 3 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 4 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 5 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 6 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 7 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 8 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 9 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 10 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 11 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 12 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 13 China trip - 15 nights
- 14 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 15 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 16 Japan in July?
- 17 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 18 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 19 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 20 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 21 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 22 2-3 days in Georgia
- 23 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 24 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 25 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can