I am planning a tour of south india with my wife and my Mom n Dad. This will be a 6 days tour starting from Bangalore on 9th of June and returning back to Bangalore on 14th-15th of June 2013. I would like to cover mainly Madurai, Kanyakumari and Rameshwaram including one hill station (Ooty conoor, Coorg or Kodaikanal ). As my Mom and Dad will be with me so I want to travel slowly and relaxed.
Can you guide me how should i travel (Cab , Train or by Bus) and in which sequence i should cover all these places with maximum utilization of time, money and distance travelled. How much time i should stay at a particular place.
I want your guidance and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.ibwpro.com/beauty-wrinkle-reducer/
- 2 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 3 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 4 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 8 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 Japan - costs
- 12 Japan for Foodies
- 13 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 14 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 15 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 16 Japan Rail Pass
- 17 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 18 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 19 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 20 Sri Lanka May
- 21 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 22 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 23 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 24 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 25 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri