yikes ! looks like I'm going to Bangalore the wrong time of the year - June to Sept; flying next week actually. It's for business, so I don't have much say when. Where can I go on weekends ? My spouse and I love to travel and rain does not usually stop us from visiting places, except for landslides, washed-out roads, or raging rivers (as in Costa Rica). How bad is the rain ? We're not much into shopping nor beaches. Museums are usually in our itinerary. Looking for suggestions. Thanks.
south India during the monsoon season
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 2 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 3 Japan - spending money?
- 4 Help with Malaysia itinerary
- 5 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 6 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 7 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 8 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 9 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 10 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 11 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 12 Good golf in Indonesia?
- 13 April in Bangkok, again!
- 14 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 15 1st Trip to Bali
- 16 Phuket or Koh Samui
- 17 Japan night bus
- 18 Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam - Recommendations on order of Trip!
- 19 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 20 Hire Car In Jaipur
- 21 Can you bargain tour price?
- 22 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 23 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 24 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 25 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks