yikes ! looks like I'm going to Bangalore the wrong time of the year - June to Sept; flying next week actually. It's for business, so I don't have much say when. Where can I go on weekends ? My spouse and I love to travel and rain does not usually stop us from visiting places, except for landslides, washed-out roads, or raging rivers (as in Costa Rica). How bad is the rain ? We're not much into shopping nor beaches. Museums are usually in our itinerary. Looking for suggestions. Thanks.
south India during the monsoon season
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 4 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 5 Japan night bus
- 6 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 7 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 8 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 9 Problems at 12,000'
- 10 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 11 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 12 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 13 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 14 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 15 Which Putu in Bali????
- 16 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 17 Japan, japan
- 18 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 19 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 20 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 21 Hong Kong restaurants
- 22 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 23 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 24 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 25 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala