We want to visit a south coast resort as part of our trip to Sri Lanka. We are older people but still like a bit of nightlife, restaurants, but not discos or clubs. We want a nice beach and a comfortable fairly upmarket hotel preferably with a pool. We have enjoyed South Goa and Krabi in Thailand this is the sort of thing we are looking for. The other option would be maybe Bentota on the west but we do no want a big hotel with no restaurants nearby. Any suggestions?
south coast resorts sri lanka
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 2 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 3 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 4 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 5 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 6 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 7 independent travel in India
- 8 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 9 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Magical India
- 12 geisha performance
- 13 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 14 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 15 Trip report China
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 18 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 19 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 20 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 21 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 22 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.