We want to visit a south coast resort as part of our trip to Sri Lanka. We are older people but still like a bit of nightlife, restaurants, but not discos or clubs. We want a nice beach and a comfortable fairly upmarket hotel preferably with a pool. We have enjoyed South Goa and Krabi in Thailand this is the sort of thing we are looking for. The other option would be maybe Bentota on the west but we do no want a big hotel with no restaurants nearby. Any suggestions?
south coast resorts sri lanka
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 2 6 full days in Yagoon
- 3 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 4 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 5 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 6 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 7 Malaysian honeymoon
- 8 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 Myanmar itinerary help
- 11 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 12 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 13 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 14 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 15 Amphawa Floating Market
- 16 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 17 Looking for a good travel agent to plan Vietnam Laos and ?? Travel
- 18 Burma? Laos? Cambodia? Vietnam? - I need some help!
- 19 Internal flights in Thailand - buy ASAP or no big deal to wait?
- 20 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 21 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 22 Krabi island tours
- 23 Phuket/ Krabi Trip
- 24 Mao Lak and Kata/Karon/Surin or Krabi and Kata/Karon/Surin?
- 25 Kyushu Trip May 2013