We want to visit a south coast resort as part of our trip to Sri Lanka. We are older people but still like a bit of nightlife, restaurants, but not discos or clubs. We want a nice beach and a comfortable fairly upmarket hotel preferably with a pool. We have enjoyed South Goa and Krabi in Thailand this is the sort of thing we are looking for. The other option would be maybe Bentota on the west but we do no want a big hotel with no restaurants nearby. Any suggestions?
south coast resorts sri lanka
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 3 1st time Japan - solo female
- 4 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 5 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 6 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 7 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 8 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 9 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 10 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 11 Odyssey unlimited
- 12 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 13 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 14 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 15 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 16 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 17 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 18 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 19 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 20 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 21 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 22 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 23 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 24 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 25 How to get to Koh Ngai?