We want to visit a south coast resort as part of our trip to Sri Lanka. We are older people but still like a bit of nightlife, restaurants, but not discos or clubs. We want a nice beach and a comfortable fairly upmarket hotel preferably with a pool. We have enjoyed South Goa and Krabi in Thailand this is the sort of thing we are looking for. The other option would be maybe Bentota on the west but we do no want a big hotel with no restaurants nearby. Any suggestions?
south coast resorts sri lanka
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 2 What I like about Mumbai
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 5 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 6 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 7 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 8 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 9 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 10 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 11 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 12 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 13 Connaught Place
- 14 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 15 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 16 Nepal- recipe?
- 17 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 18 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 19 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 20 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 21 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 22 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 23 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 24 My SEA trip - photos update
- 25 Air Asia All You Can Fly