My friend and I are flying out to Shanghai from Beijing this Friday --this is how college students plan things -- and leaving on Sunday. We're trying to find a relatively inexpensive hotel (preferably less than 70 USD a night) that's close to the spots we'll want to see since we don't have a lot of time. If anyone knows any must-sees, we'd appreciate any tips. We're looking to see a few important tourist/cultural/historical sites as well as experience a bit of Shanghai nightlife.
SOS! Finding a hotel for a Shanghai weekend...
- 1 water delivery and water dispenser
- 2 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 3 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 4 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 5 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 6 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 7 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 8 white sand beaches in thailand
- 9 Udaipur, India
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Cell Phones in India
- 12 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 13 India, What Can I Say!
- 14 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 15 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 16 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 17 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 18 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 19 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 20 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 21 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 22 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 23 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 24 Wildlife Tour of India
- 25 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons