My friend and I are flying out to Shanghai from Beijing this Friday --this is how college students plan things -- and leaving on Sunday. We're trying to find a relatively inexpensive hotel (preferably less than 70 USD a night) that's close to the spots we'll want to see since we don't have a lot of time. If anyone knows any must-sees, we'd appreciate any tips. We're looking to see a few important tourist/cultural/historical sites as well as experience a bit of Shanghai nightlife.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan rough itinerary
- 2 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 3 Laos planning.
- 4 Impressions of India
- 5 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 6 Bye bye SE Asia
- 7 Japan - costs
- 8 Japan for Foodies
- 9 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 10 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 11 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 12 Japan Rail Pass
- 13 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 14 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Sri Lanka May
- 17 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 18 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 19 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 20 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 21 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 24 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 25 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July