Sorry if I went over the top or offended anyone on the Lizzy post. If I was mean-spirited, well I was angry --at the horror and senseless killings in Mumbai, and at Lizzy, who I don't think has ever even posted on the Asia board, but decided to take the opportunity to post her views about how disgusting she thought India was on a thread in which people were expressing concern and sympathy for those who were impacted by this sad event. In fact, I'm surprised that others did not react more sharply to Lizzy's post. Imagine one of the threads on 9/11 with people posting their concern, solidarity, sympathy -- and suddenly someone putting a post on that thread to say how dirty and disgusting New York or Washington is.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 2 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 3 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 4 4 days hiking in Guilin,China
- 5 Vietnam and coffee
- 6 I'm going to Japan!
- 7 Malaria
- 8 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 9 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 10 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 11 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 12 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 13 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 14 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 15 Cherry blossom
- 16 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 17 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 18 How safe is Delhi/India
- 19 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 20 Which Putu in Bali????
- 21 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 22 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 23 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?
- 24 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 25 Malaysia in September