Sorry if I went over the top or offended anyone on the Lizzy post. If I was mean-spirited, well I was angry --at the horror and senseless killings in Mumbai, and at Lizzy, who I don't think has ever even posted on the Asia board, but decided to take the opportunity to post her views about how disgusting she thought India was on a thread in which people were expressing concern and sympathy for those who were impacted by this sad event. In fact, I'm surprised that others did not react more sharply to Lizzy's post. Imagine one of the threads on 9/11 with people posting their concern, solidarity, sympathy -- and suddenly someone putting a post on that thread to say how dirty and disgusting New York or Washington is.
- 1 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 2 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 3 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 4 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 5 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 6 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 7 Hello, Vietnam
- 8 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 9 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 10 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 11 Sri Lanka
- 12 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 13 Kashmir or Nepal
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 Ipoh
- 17 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 18 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 19 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 20 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 22 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 23 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed