A lot of the websites I have trawled through seem to have a lot of outdated information on the cheapest way to fly between countries in SE Asia. Various air passes are mentioned but many have either stopped or seem hard to find information about. I was hoping people here would be able to point me in the correct direction or know an answer.
So if I wanted to travel this summer in SE Asia and stop at lets say Bangkok, Hanoi, Kuala Lumpar, Tokyo, Shanghai and Hong Kong what would be the most affordable way to do it?
Please point me in a different direction on this site if I have posted in the wrong forum.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali,Java,Borneo 3 weeks
- 2 토토총판 모집 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Laos planning.
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan Rail Pass
- 8 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 9 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 10 Japan for Foodies
- 11 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 12 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 13 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 14 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 15 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 18 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 19 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 20 Singapore weather in August/September
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 First time going abroad
- 23 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels
Some tips on the best flight passes for 3 months in SE Asia