A lot of the websites I have trawled through seem to have a lot of outdated information on the cheapest way to fly between countries in SE Asia. Various air passes are mentioned but many have either stopped or seem hard to find information about. I was hoping people here would be able to point me in the correct direction or know an answer.
So if I wanted to travel this summer in SE Asia and stop at lets say Bangkok, Hanoi, Kuala Lumpar, Tokyo, Shanghai and Hong Kong what would be the most affordable way to do it?
Please point me in a different direction on this site if I have posted in the wrong forum.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Get-Assits: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 AOL MAIL R*J
- 2 Idiotic time zone question
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 5 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 6 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 7 Mount Koya
- 8 Sometahing is wrong
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 Twin rooms in Japan
- 11 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 12 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 sri lanka- tips required
- 15 base bangkok or manilla
- 16 Change my Itinerary?
- 17 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 18 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 19 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 20 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 22 Impressions of India
- 23 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 24 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 25 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
Some tips on the best flight passes for 3 months in SE Asia