A lot of the websites I have trawled through seem to have a lot of outdated information on the cheapest way to fly between countries in SE Asia. Various air passes are mentioned but many have either stopped or seem hard to find information about. I was hoping people here would be able to point me in the correct direction or know an answer.
So if I wanted to travel this summer in SE Asia and stop at lets say Bangkok, Hanoi, Kuala Lumpar, Tokyo, Shanghai and Hong Kong what would be the most affordable way to do it?
Please point me in a different direction on this site if I have posted in the wrong forum.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 안전한사설놀이터／☄／ YOYO 88 . COM／☄／^gallo^ 야구결과네이버
- 2 Is it Lao or Laos
- 3 best singapore hotel
- 4 Dong Van - Ha Giang
- 5 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 6 Help - India take 2
- 7 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 8 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 9 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 10 is this a good travel plan?
- 11 CNX late arrival?
- 12 currency conversion
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 50th Anniversary trip
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 17 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 The truth about elephant tourism
- 20 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 21 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 22 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 25 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
Some tips on the best flight passes for 3 months in SE Asia