A lot of the websites I have trawled through seem to have a lot of outdated information on the cheapest way to fly between countries in SE Asia. Various air passes are mentioned but many have either stopped or seem hard to find information about. I was hoping people here would be able to point me in the correct direction or know an answer.
So if I wanted to travel this summer in SE Asia and stop at lets say Bangkok, Hanoi, Kuala Lumpar, Tokyo, Shanghai and Hong Kong what would be the most affordable way to do it?
Please point me in a different direction on this site if I have posted in the wrong forum.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary Review
- 2 Kumakaron
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 5 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 6 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 7 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 8 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 9 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 10 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 11 Road Scholar tour in China
- 12 China in june-July
- 13 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 14 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 15 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 16 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 China in July
- 19 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 20 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 21 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 22 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 23 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 24 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
Some tips on the best flight passes for 3 months in SE Asia