Maldives is probably not usually associated with "affordable" or "budget". I used to have the same thoughts, but have changed my mind after spending one week visiting the country independently last month. I never planned to visit, as there are so many other places that I haven't been to. But I live in Asia and cheap airfares from somewhere in Asia to Maldives are not hard to come by. I scored a deal one day and just like that the trip happened.
I haven't been to that many beautiful beaches around the world, but Maldives is by and large the most stunning. The best part is you don't need to have a big budget to have an enjoyable experience, like the media always portrays the country. I'm still in the process of writing about my experience, but I want to share with you what I have finished, advice and tips on how to visit independently and of course loads of photos. Here it is:
I hope it's helpful for those who are about to visit Maldives. I'm positively certain you will enjoy yourself in this beautiful Indian Ocean nation
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A level Alpha X Boost looking, rosy rash is the thing that a Candida
- 2 http://www.essentialdetoxsweden.com/retinolla-med-revoluxe/
- 3 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 4 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 5 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 6 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 7 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Beijing tours
- 10 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 13 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 14 Takayama trail, Japan
- 15 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 16 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 17 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 18 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 19 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 20 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 21 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 22 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 23 Visa for India
- 24 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 25 Hútòng Walking
Some practical tips if you're going to visit Maldives independently