Maldives is probably not usually associated with "affordable" or "budget". I used to have the same thoughts, but have changed my mind after spending one week visiting the country independently last month. I never planned to visit, as there are so many other places that I haven't been to. But I live in Asia and cheap airfares from somewhere in Asia to Maldives are not hard to come by. I scored a deal one day and just like that the trip happened.
I haven't been to that many beautiful beaches around the world, but Maldives is by and large the most stunning. The best part is you don't need to have a big budget to have an enjoyable experience, like the media always portrays the country. I'm still in the process of writing about my experience, but I want to share with you what I have finished, advice and tips on how to visit independently and of course loads of photos. Here it is:
I hope it's helpful for those who are about to visit Maldives. I'm positively certain you will enjoy yourself in this beautiful Indian Ocean nation
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 황금성게임 ≪ 접속주소 :【 ' m k 2 8 9.com ' 】
- 2 다빈치다운로드 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 Money Transfer Dubai
- 4 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 5 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 6 Off roading in Asia
- 7 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 8 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 9 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 10 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 11 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 12 Impressions of India
- 13 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 14 Tokyo hotel help
- 15 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 16 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 17 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 18 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 19 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 20 How much Yen?
- 21 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 22 South Korea for Chuseok
- 23 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 24 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 25 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
Some practical tips if you're going to visit Maldives independently