I have finally booked our trip to Bali for September. It was going to be June/July but too many commitments.
anyway it is done!!!!
We only have one week.
I have decided to stay at Lakshmi Villa's in Seminyak. They have a vacancy, but I am not sure if to stay the whole week there or only spend 4 nights with the rest in Ubud.
Can anyone please suggest some day trips or ways that I can:
- go snorkeling . My son would love to do this (he is 18). What are your recommendations for the best area.
- maybe do a day trip around the rice fields on a bicycle.
- love to have some great massages/facials
- attend a cooking lesson (my son his doing a Hospitality course at school in commercial cooking)
- some interesting day trips from Ubud(is this the best place) to perhaps visit Amed and other beaches in the North.
So do you think that 4 nights Seminyak and 3 nights Ubud would be the best way to do this and what kind of tours/operators should I be looking at for day trips. Is it possible to do day trips from Seminyak
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Japan Rail Pass
- 4 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 5 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 6 Japan - costs
- 7 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Sri Lanka May
- 11 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 Japan rough itinerary
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 16 Japan for Foodies
- 17 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 18 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 19 One night in Osaka
- 20 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 21 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 22 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 23 Singapore weather in August/September
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 First time going abroad