I have finally booked our trip to Bali for September. It was going to be June/July but too many commitments.
anyway it is done!!!!
We only have one week.
I have decided to stay at Lakshmi Villa's in Seminyak. They have a vacancy, but I am not sure if to stay the whole week there or only spend 4 nights with the rest in Ubud.
Can anyone please suggest some day trips or ways that I can:
- go snorkeling . My son would love to do this (he is 18). What are your recommendations for the best area.
- maybe do a day trip around the rice fields on a bicycle.
- love to have some great massages/facials
- attend a cooking lesson (my son his doing a Hospitality course at school in commercial cooking)
- some interesting day trips from Ubud(is this the best place) to perhaps visit Amed and other beaches in the North.
So do you think that 4 nights Seminyak and 3 nights Ubud would be the best way to do this and what kind of tours/operators should I be looking at for day trips. Is it possible to do day trips from Seminyak
thanks in advance
Some more Help please on activities
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 2 Independent female traveller
- 3 Castle & King
- 4 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 5 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 6 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 7 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 8 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 9 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 10 One week in India
- 11 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 12 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 13 North Vietnam Again!
- 14 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 15 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 16 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 17 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 18 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 19 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 20 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 21 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 22 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 23 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 24 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 25 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?