I have finally booked our trip to Bali for September. It was going to be June/July but too many commitments.
anyway it is done!!!!
We only have one week.
I have decided to stay at Lakshmi Villa's in Seminyak. They have a vacancy, but I am not sure if to stay the whole week there or only spend 4 nights with the rest in Ubud.
Can anyone please suggest some day trips or ways that I can:
- go snorkeling . My son would love to do this (he is 18). What are your recommendations for the best area.
- maybe do a day trip around the rice fields on a bicycle.
- love to have some great massages/facials
- attend a cooking lesson (my son his doing a Hospitality course at school in commercial cooking)
- some interesting day trips from Ubud(is this the best place) to perhaps visit Amed and other beaches in the North.
So do you think that 4 nights Seminyak and 3 nights Ubud would be the best way to do this and what kind of tours/operators should I be looking at for day trips. Is it possible to do day trips from Seminyak
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Traffic and Police in India
- 2 India visa for new passport
- 3 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 4 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 5 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 6 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 7 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 8 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 9 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 10 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 11 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 12 Serendipity Srilanka
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 New Thai Visa
- 15 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 16 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 17 New Years in Japan
- 18 Sri Lanka in December
- 19 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 20 january 31 in colombo
- 21 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 22 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 23 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 24 3 weeks in Japan
- 25 A first time for everything in Japan