I have finally booked our trip to Bali for September. It was going to be June/July but too many commitments.
anyway it is done!!!!
We only have one week.
I have decided to stay at Lakshmi Villa's in Seminyak. They have a vacancy, but I am not sure if to stay the whole week there or only spend 4 nights with the rest in Ubud.
Can anyone please suggest some day trips or ways that I can:
- go snorkeling . My son would love to do this (he is 18). What are your recommendations for the best area.
- maybe do a day trip around the rice fields on a bicycle.
- love to have some great massages/facials
- attend a cooking lesson (my son his doing a Hospitality course at school in commercial cooking)
- some interesting day trips from Ubud(is this the best place) to perhaps visit Amed and other beaches in the North.
So do you think that 4 nights Seminyak and 3 nights Ubud would be the best way to do this and what kind of tours/operators should I be looking at for day trips. Is it possible to do day trips from Seminyak
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 2 My First India Trip
- 3 Chiang Mai Itinerary 3 days - help with organizing?
- 4 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 5 Bicycle riding required?
- 6 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 7 A train ride through Java
- 8 Castle & King tour questions
- 9 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 10 Jogyakarta & - Bali?
- 11 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 12 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 13 5 days Japan
- 14 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 15 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 16 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 17 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 18 JAPANiCAN.com
- 19 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 20 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 21 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 22 hanoi eats
- 23 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 24 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 25 Malaysia travel route help!