I have finally booked our trip to Bali for September. It was going to be June/July but too many commitments.
anyway it is done!!!!
We only have one week.
I have decided to stay at Lakshmi Villa's in Seminyak. They have a vacancy, but I am not sure if to stay the whole week there or only spend 4 nights with the rest in Ubud.
Can anyone please suggest some day trips or ways that I can:
- go snorkeling . My son would love to do this (he is 18). What are your recommendations for the best area.
- maybe do a day trip around the rice fields on a bicycle.
- love to have some great massages/facials
- attend a cooking lesson (my son his doing a Hospitality course at school in commercial cooking)
- some interesting day trips from Ubud(is this the best place) to perhaps visit Amed and other beaches in the North.
So do you think that 4 nights Seminyak and 3 nights Ubud would be the best way to do this and what kind of tours/operators should I be looking at for day trips. Is it possible to do day trips from Seminyak
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 2 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 3 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 4 Is this crazy?
- 5 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 6 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 7 Taxis in Yangon
- 8 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 9 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 10 144 Hour Visa Exception China
- 11 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 12 Shanghai Tailor?
- 13 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 14 Best of Koh Tao
- 15 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part One
- 16 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 17 India help with where to go
- 18 Studying yoga in India
- 19 Please help with my itinerary for Japan, Part Two (more difficult)
- 20 Chiyoda or Shitaya area stay?
- 21 Visit Mandalay or not?
- 22 Fabric shops in India
- 23 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 24 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 25 What to leave out of itinerary (and adjunct questions)?