I have finally booked our trip to Bali for September. It was going to be June/July but too many commitments.
anyway it is done!!!!
We only have one week.
I have decided to stay at Lakshmi Villa's in Seminyak. They have a vacancy, but I am not sure if to stay the whole week there or only spend 4 nights with the rest in Ubud.
Can anyone please suggest some day trips or ways that I can:
- go snorkeling . My son would love to do this (he is 18). What are your recommendations for the best area.
- maybe do a day trip around the rice fields on a bicycle.
- love to have some great massages/facials
- attend a cooking lesson (my son his doing a Hospitality course at school in commercial cooking)
- some interesting day trips from Ubud(is this the best place) to perhaps visit Amed and other beaches in the North.
So do you think that 4 nights Seminyak and 3 nights Ubud would be the best way to do this and what kind of tours/operators should I be looking at for day trips. Is it possible to do day trips from Seminyak
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 2 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 3 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 4 Totally unprepared
- 5 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 6 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 7 Rental Car Bali
- 8 Sulawesi
- 9 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 10 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 11 Some notes about South Korea
- 12 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 13 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 14 Made the Jump!
- 15 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 16 passport visa ques.
- 17 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 18 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 19 In Seoul for one day
- 20 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 21 A great trip in India
- 22 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 23 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 24 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 25 Thoughts on this itinerary