I have finally booked our trip to Bali for September. It was going to be June/July but too many commitments.
anyway it is done!!!!
We only have one week.
I have decided to stay at Lakshmi Villa's in Seminyak. They have a vacancy, but I am not sure if to stay the whole week there or only spend 4 nights with the rest in Ubud.
Can anyone please suggest some day trips or ways that I can:
- go snorkeling . My son would love to do this (he is 18). What are your recommendations for the best area.
- maybe do a day trip around the rice fields on a bicycle.
- love to have some great massages/facials
- attend a cooking lesson (my son his doing a Hospitality course at school in commercial cooking)
- some interesting day trips from Ubud(is this the best place) to perhaps visit Amed and other beaches in the North.
So do you think that 4 nights Seminyak and 3 nights Ubud would be the best way to do this and what kind of tours/operators should I be looking at for day trips. Is it possible to do day trips from Seminyak
thanks in advance
Some more Help please on activities
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gluten free in Japan?
- 2 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 3 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 4 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 5 Help re. Visa.
- 6 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 7 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 8 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 9 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 12 Need a guide in Burma?
- 13 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 14 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 15 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 16 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 17 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 18 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 19 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 20 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 21 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 22 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 23 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 24 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 25 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help