I have finally booked our trip to Bali for September. It was going to be June/July but too many commitments.
anyway it is done!!!!
We only have one week.
I have decided to stay at Lakshmi Villa's in Seminyak. They have a vacancy, but I am not sure if to stay the whole week there or only spend 4 nights with the rest in Ubud.
Can anyone please suggest some day trips or ways that I can:
- go snorkeling . My son would love to do this (he is 18). What are your recommendations for the best area.
- maybe do a day trip around the rice fields on a bicycle.
- love to have some great massages/facials
- attend a cooking lesson (my son his doing a Hospitality course at school in commercial cooking)
- some interesting day trips from Ubud(is this the best place) to perhaps visit Amed and other beaches in the North.
So do you think that 4 nights Seminyak and 3 nights Ubud would be the best way to do this and what kind of tours/operators should I be looking at for day trips. Is it possible to do day trips from Seminyak
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 4 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 7 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 8 Something about... Malaysia
- 9 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 10 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 11 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 12 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 13 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 14 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 15 Japan Itinerary!
- 16 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 17 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 18 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 19 First Trip to Japan in August
- 20 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 21 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 22 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 25 Planning third trip to Japan