I'm hoping some recent experiences can give me a more up to date and accurate depiction of female solo travel to Thailand and Bali, I've looked through a lot of threads and most are dated 2010-2011ish. I'm a 27 year old solo female traveler from Canada, and I am looking to travel to SEA for the first time in April for 18 days. I'm looking at both Thailand and Bali, and am wondering which one is currently safest for females by themselves? I want to be able to go to the beaches, temples, etc.
Thanks! Any input you can provide would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 2 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 From Bali--Sumatra or Borneo?
- 6 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 7 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 8 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 China in june-July
- 11 Driver for a 18 day trip in Sri Lanka?
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 ? Regarding Can Tho floating market
- 14 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 China in July
- 17 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 18 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 19 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 20 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 24 Being customs
- 25 Itinerary feedback please