Well it's not Bali, Maui or any other more notable locales. It's in order Palawan and Boracay. Go Phillipines!
So what are the top 2 most popular islands per a T+L mag poll
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 2 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 Kyushu rail pass
- 5 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 6 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 7 6 full days in Yagoon
- 8 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 9 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 10 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 11 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 12 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 13 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 14 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 15 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 16 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 17 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 18 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 19 Currency in South Korea
- 20 Tipping in Japan
- 21 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 22 Places to visit in India in October
- 23 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 24 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 25 Driver in South India