Hello, Asia Forum!
Back in April, we were trying to decide between HK and BA for our November trip. I posted a thread in the Lounge at that time, which can be viewed here:
Now that a decision has been reached (Hong Kong won!), I am reconvening the thread here, where it belongs. Our plan is to stay on the island side for the first 5 days, spend a day and half in Macau, then luxuriate in 5-star splendor for the last 2 nights in Kowloon.
We have done a bit of research already... including the fabulous threads posted here by Cicerone (outstanding stuff, btw). Our next pending decision is where to stay those last 2 nights. It's a very special occasion, so a great harbor view, great service and excellent amenities are desired (especially the view). We think we have narrowed it down to the Shangri-la and the Inter-Continental at this point. ms_go likes the looks of the outdoor pool area of the I/C, and I'm liking the overall value for the dollar at the Shang. But either choice is good for both of us, really.
If anyone has a clear preference for a special occasion, please let us know why. I appreciate your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료알라딘 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 바다이야기릴 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 Society Registration
- 4 바다이야기릴 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Private tours in Northern India
- 8 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 9 http://powerboostsupplements.info/zilotrope/
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 12 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 13 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 14 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 15 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 16 Vietnam visa
- 17 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 18 Family Friendly Penang
- 19 Train trip costs help please
- 20 Weather forecast
- 21 Bali - What to do?
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 25 Sri Lanka advice
Hello, Asia Forum!