Hello, Asia Forum!
Back in April, we were trying to decide between HK and BA for our November trip. I posted a thread in the Lounge at that time, which can be viewed here:
Now that a decision has been reached (Hong Kong won!), I am reconvening the thread here, where it belongs. Our plan is to stay on the island side for the first 5 days, spend a day and half in Macau, then luxuriate in 5-star splendor for the last 2 nights in Kowloon.
We have done a bit of research already... including the fabulous threads posted here by Cicerone (outstanding stuff, btw). Our next pending decision is where to stay those last 2 nights. It's a very special occasion, so a great harbor view, great service and excellent amenities are desired (especially the view). We think we have narrowed it down to the Shangri-la and the Inter-Continental at this point. ms_go likes the looks of the outdoor pool area of the I/C, and I'm liking the overall value for the dollar at the Shang. But either choice is good for both of us, really.
If anyone has a clear preference for a special occasion, please let us know why. I appreciate your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 게임 정보 ＜접_속: kkn36.com＞
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 4 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 5 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 6 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 7 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 8 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 9 Something about... Malaysia
- 10 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 11 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 12 Budget Servied Apt
- 13 Terracotta Warriors
- 14 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 15 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 16 hiking japan sept
- 17 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 The best way to My Son
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
Hello, Asia Forum!