Hello, Asia Forum!
Back in April, we were trying to decide between HK and BA for our November trip. I posted a thread in the Lounge at that time, which can be viewed here:
Now that a decision has been reached (Hong Kong won!), I am reconvening the thread here, where it belongs. Our plan is to stay on the island side for the first 5 days, spend a day and half in Macau, then luxuriate in 5-star splendor for the last 2 nights in Kowloon.
We have done a bit of research already... including the fabulous threads posted here by Cicerone (outstanding stuff, btw). Our next pending decision is where to stay those last 2 nights. It's a very special occasion, so a great harbor view, great service and excellent amenities are desired (especially the view). We think we have narrowed it down to the Shangri-la and the Inter-Continental at this point. ms_go likes the looks of the outdoor pool area of the I/C, and I'm liking the overall value for the dollar at the Shang. But either choice is good for both of us, really.
If anyone has a clear preference for a special occasion, please let us know why. I appreciate your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2015최신카지노사이트ガ≫≫one004.com≪≪바카라사이트
- 2 Buying jewelry in India
- 3 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 4 Chiang Mai
- 5 Phuket Weather
- 6 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 7 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 8 hanoi eats
- 9 Vietnam Travel Guide
- 10 Travel Advice to Vietnam
- 11 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 12 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 13 Castle & King tour operator review
- 14 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 15 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 16 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 17 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 18 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 19 Mongolia itinerary
- 20 Buying Jewelry in India
- 21 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 22 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 23 New Delhi - What to see?
- 24 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 25 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
Hello, Asia Forum!