Hello, Asia Forum!
Back in April, we were trying to decide between HK and BA for our November trip. I posted a thread in the Lounge at that time, which can be viewed here:
Now that a decision has been reached (Hong Kong won!), I am reconvening the thread here, where it belongs. Our plan is to stay on the island side for the first 5 days, spend a day and half in Macau, then luxuriate in 5-star splendor for the last 2 nights in Kowloon.
We have done a bit of research already... including the fabulous threads posted here by Cicerone (outstanding stuff, btw). Our next pending decision is where to stay those last 2 nights. It's a very special occasion, so a great harbor view, great service and excellent amenities are desired (especially the view). We think we have narrowed it down to the Shangri-la and the Inter-Continental at this point. ms_go likes the looks of the outdoor pool area of the I/C, and I'm liking the overall value for the dollar at the Shang. But either choice is good for both of us, really.
If anyone has a clear preference for a special occasion, please let us know why. I appreciate your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Real estate
- 2 flooring capital
- 3 Change the concept, strengthen management
- 4 sales of flooring enterprises
- 5 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 6 Rishikesh, India
- 7 India in March and April??
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 10 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 11 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 12 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 13 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 14 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 15 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 16 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 17 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 18 Japan- National Holiday
- 19 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 20 Passport
- 21 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 22 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 23 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 24 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 25 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
Hello, Asia Forum!