My one limitation is that I do want to stay at a Marriott property for three nights.
1) How much of a hassle is the transportation to the resorts? Hua Hin sounds good (a train ride maybe interesting) but when compared to Phuket... Please advice.
2) How far away from the hotel do I have to go to go snorkeling? Are National Parks a good place to go snorkeling? Do they have catamarans or similar boats like in many other beach resorts?
3) Do they rent underwater cameras? This is not a limiting factor, but it is fun to film underwater, even with a little puny camera!
P.S. I have been to the Caribbean, Red Sea, Great Barrier, so I do want a good snorkeling site.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 2 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 3 Japan Rail Pass
- 4 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 5 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 6 Japan for Foodies
- 7 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 11 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 12 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 13 One night in Osaka
- 14 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 15 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 16 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 17 Singapore weather in August/September
- 18 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 19 First time going abroad
- 20 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Backpacking on a budget
- 24 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 25 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review