My one limitation is that I do want to stay at a Marriott property for three nights.
1) How much of a hassle is the transportation to the resorts? Hua Hin sounds good (a train ride maybe interesting) but when compared to Phuket... Please advice.
2) How far away from the hotel do I have to go to go snorkeling? Are National Parks a good place to go snorkeling? Do they have catamarans or similar boats like in many other beach resorts?
3) Do they rent underwater cameras? This is not a limiting factor, but it is fun to film underwater, even with a little puny camera!
P.S. I have been to the Caribbean, Red Sea, Great Barrier, so I do want a good snorkeling site.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 무료손오공 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 무료황금성 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 현금바둑이 ΔΔ접_속: vpp332.comρρ추천인:지퍼
- 4 무료바다이야기 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 현금바둑이 ΖΖ주_소= vpp332.comφφ추천인:지퍼
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 8 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 9 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 10 Tokyo hotel help
- 11 Private tours in Northern India
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 14 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 15 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 16 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 17 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 18 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 19 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 20 Vietnam visa
- 21 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 22 Family Friendly Penang
- 23 Train trip costs help please
- 24 Weather forecast
- 25 Bali - What to do?