My one limitation is that I do want to stay at a Marriott property for three nights.
1) How much of a hassle is the transportation to the resorts? Hua Hin sounds good (a train ride maybe interesting) but when compared to Phuket... Please advice.
2) How far away from the hotel do I have to go to go snorkeling? Are National Parks a good place to go snorkeling? Do they have catamarans or similar boats like in many other beach resorts?
3) Do they rent underwater cameras? This is not a limiting factor, but it is fun to film underwater, even with a little puny camera!
P.S. I have been to the Caribbean, Red Sea, Great Barrier, so I do want a good snorkeling site.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 2 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 3 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 4 Tokyo daytrip
- 5 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 6 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 7 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 8 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 9 Japan GTG, early April
- 10 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 11 Bali - What to do?
- 12 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 13 Impressions of India
- 14 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 15 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 16 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 17 Taiwan confusion..
- 18 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 19 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 20 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 21 Laos- two weeks in January
- 22 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 23 Visa for India
- 24 Snapshots From Kerala
- 25 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!