My one limitation is that I do want to stay at a Marriott property for three nights.
1) How much of a hassle is the transportation to the resorts? Hua Hin sounds good (a train ride maybe interesting) but when compared to Phuket... Please advice.
2) How far away from the hotel do I have to go to go snorkeling? Are National Parks a good place to go snorkeling? Do they have catamarans or similar boats like in many other beach resorts?
3) Do they rent underwater cameras? This is not a limiting factor, but it is fun to film underwater, even with a little puny camera!
P.S. I have been to the Caribbean, Red Sea, Great Barrier, so I do want a good snorkeling site.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Idiotic time zone question
- 3 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 4 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 5 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 6 Sometahing is wrong
- 7 Twin rooms in Japan
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 sri lanka- tips required
- 10 base bangkok or manilla
- 11 Christmas in the Alps
- 12 Change my Itinerary?
- 13 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 14 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 15 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 16 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 17 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 18 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 19 Impressions of India
- 20 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 21 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 22 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 25 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan