My one limitation is that I do want to stay at a Marriott property for three nights.
1) How much of a hassle is the transportation to the resorts? Hua Hin sounds good (a train ride maybe interesting) but when compared to Phuket... Please advice.
2) How far away from the hotel do I have to go to go snorkeling? Are National Parks a good place to go snorkeling? Do they have catamarans or similar boats like in many other beach resorts?
3) Do they rent underwater cameras? This is not a limiting factor, but it is fun to film underwater, even with a little puny camera!
P.S. I have been to the Caribbean, Red Sea, Great Barrier, so I do want a good snorkeling site.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 2 Thai Elephants
- 3 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 4 Japan/Korea/HK
- 5 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 6 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 7 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 8 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 9 India itinerary critique please
- 10 Impressions of India
- 11 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 15 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 16 Vientiane and ??
- 17 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 18 Mumbai short visit
- 19 which city should i start from first
- 20 Do not miss the variety of Indonesian cultural festivals in 2017
- 21 Cultural Festivals of Indonesia
- 22 Sri Lanka in August
- 23 Camel Safar in Rajastan
- 24 Looking for Hong Kong (HK) Tourism Guide
- 25 Hong Kong