Has anyone here taken a Smithsonian guided tour of India? I am trying to decide between a group tour or trying to arrange for a more independent trip but this trip initially sounds quite appealing. I have to admit, I am a bit intimidated by India but definitely want to go!
Smithsonian Guided Tour of India?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi driver wanted
- 2 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 3 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 4 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 5 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 6 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 7 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 8 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 9 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 10 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 11 Missing Air Asia flight
- 12 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 13 5 nights in Japan.
- 14 vietnam and laos
- 15 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 16 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 17 2nd location on the beach
- 18 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 19 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 20 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 21 Thailand - Food recos
- 22 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 23 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 24 Laos for the backpacker
- 25 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo