I will be going overseas to South Korea for about a year. Is their network CDMA or GSM? I heard it may be WCDMA but I want to make sure. I was looking for a smartphone that I can use out there. I was even considering using Verizon's international but I have a feeling it will become expensive. Can someone provide me some info? Thanks!
Smartphone use In South Korea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 2 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 3 Nancy Chandler maps
- 4 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 5 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 6 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 7 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 8 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 9 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 10 Help re. Visa.
- 11 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 12 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 13 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 14 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 15 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 16 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 17 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 18 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 19 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 20 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 21 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 22 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 23 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 24 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 25 Bangkok and Manila