I will be going overseas to South Korea for about a year. Is their network CDMA or GSM? I heard it may be WCDMA but I want to make sure. I was looking for a smartphone that I can use out there. I was even considering using Verizon's international but I have a feeling it will become expensive. Can someone provide me some info? Thanks!
Smartphone use In South Korea
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 2 Japan night bus
- 3 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 4 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 5 Living in Singapore Questions
- 6 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 7 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 8 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 9 April in Bangkok, again!
- 10 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 11 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 12 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 13 Problems at 12,000'
- 14 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 15 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 16 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 17 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 18 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 19 Which Putu in Bali????
- 20 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 21 Japan, japan
- 22 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 23 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 24 Hong Kong restaurants
- 25 Hotels in Hong Kong