I will be going overseas to South Korea for about a year. Is their network CDMA or GSM? I heard it may be WCDMA but I want to make sure. I was looking for a smartphone that I can use out there. I was even considering using Verizon's international but I have a feeling it will become expensive. Can someone provide me some info? Thanks!
Smartphone use In South Korea
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 Wildlife Tour of India
- 3 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 4 Udaipur, India
- 5 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 6 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 7 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 10 Buying Jewelry in India
- 11 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 12 Cell Phones in India
- 13 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 14 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 15 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 16 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 17 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 18 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 19 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 20 Kashmir or Nepal
- 21 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 22 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 23 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 24 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 25 white sand beaches in thailand