We are taking the SmarTours trip to Borneo in October and wonder if anyone has any experience with this trip. We have used SmarTours (Thailand, Vietnam, and South Africa) so we have no doubt that the services will be great. Would just like to hear some personal experiences about this particular trip
SmarTours to Borneo
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Clothing needs
- 2 2 Weeks in Thailand - Looking for suggestions
- 3 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 4 Wedding anniversary in Bali
- 5 Snow Monkeys in Japan
- 6 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 7 Mekong River Cruises
- 8 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 9 16 days in Vietnam
- 10 Nancy Chandler maps
- 11 Silver shops on New Road behind the Oriental Hotel. Bangkok
- 12 2-3 days to spend near Shanghai: Hangzhou or Monganshan?
- 13 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 14 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 15 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 16 Jet Lagged in Mumbai
- 17 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 18 Free Sumo ticket in Fukuoka November 21
- 19 Do we need to reserve trains far in advance or just rock up to Station?
- 20 Help re. Visa.
- 21 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 22 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 23 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 24 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 25 Ranthambore - where to stay?