We are considering taking the January, 2003 SmarTours package "Best of the Orient" (Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok and Bali). Has anyone taken this tour and your thoughts on it.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Japan
- 2 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 3 New Years in Japan
- 4 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 5 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 6 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 7 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 8 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 9 Touristy Thailand
- 10 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 11 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 12 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 13 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 14 Myanmar tour companies
- 15 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 16 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 17 A Victory Day Tour
- 18 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 19 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 20 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 21 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 22 Procuring Letter of Invitation from Kazakhastan for Visa
- 23 Memories: Astana, Expo 2017
- 24 A first time for everything in Japan
- 25 EF tours fired incompetent tour guide