We are considering taking the January, 2003 SmarTours package "Best of the Orient" (Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok and Bali). Has anyone taken this tour and your thoughts on it.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바다이야기 ◐☆주_소= vtk19.컴 ◐☆
- 2 is this a good travel plan?
- 3 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 4 currency conversion
- 5 Phenom Penh
- 6 Vientiane Private Tour Guide suggestions?
- 7 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 8 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 9 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 10 One day in Saigon
- 11 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 12 Bali private driver recommendation
- 13 North India Itinerary advice
- 14 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 15 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 16 The Indian money crunch.
- 17 The truth about elephant tourism
- 18 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 19 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 20 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 21 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 22 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 23 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 24 Kerala trip
- 25 E Visa for India?