We are considering taking the January, 2003 SmarTours package "Best of the Orient" (Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok and Bali). Has anyone taken this tour and your thoughts on it.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Travel India solo
- 3 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 5 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 6 Indian Restaurant suggestions:
- 7 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 8 myanmar
- 9 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 10 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 11 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 12 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 13 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 14 Osaka, aquarium?
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 17 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 18 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 19 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 20 North India Itinerary advice
- 21 Indonesia travel agent
- 22 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 23 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 24 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 25 Advice on Hainan Island?