I will arriving Bangkok on 19 February with 9 of my friends in our fourties and fifties. It will be my six visit. I have used taxis and the Airport shuttle bus to get from airport to VIP Guesthouse next to Chitlom station in the past . But that was before the Airport Skytrain link was opened. I would love some feedback on using the Skytrain from the Airport ? Is it worth it ? Costs ? Any other insights ? Abrie
Skytrain from Bangkok Airport
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 2 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 5 Photos from India!
- 6 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 7 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 8 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 9 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 10 Myanmar River Cruises
- 11 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 12 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 13 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 How to handle cash in Japan
- 16 Great Wall hike
- 17 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 18 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 19 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 20 Six days in Hong Kong
- 21 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 22 Storing photos while traveling
- 23 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 24 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 25 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?