Currently living in Singapore and toying with some Asian ski spots for December/February. Was told that South Korea is cheaper than Japan and quite fun too. Any ideas? For rank beginners.
Skiing in South Korea?
- 1 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 2 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 3 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 4 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 5 Train Fares in Japan
- 6 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 7 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 8 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 9 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 10 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 11 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 12 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 13 Good guide for day in Jakarta?
- 14 Itinerary Help with China Trip with 14- and 10-year-old
- 15 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 16 First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
- 17 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 18 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 19 Singapore Gardens - which one?
- 20 Need Help Bringing Baby Supplies From USA To Beijing, China
- 21 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 22 Happy ending to a Beijing Tea Scam
- 23 Flights from Ko Samui to Kuala Lumphur
- 24 Myanmar visa on arrival
- 25 weather in the end of september